Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Peasant

Wink Safe Vaults

Frankly speaking,this is a concept that prevents hackers from getting your items.But there are down sides..For example,the hacker could simply lock the world with a lock from another account and than rename the world.Making it virtually impossible to get back your items unless the developers trace back your sccount data.I suggest that Ubisoft makes it so that you cannot break your world lock/rename the world with the Safe Vault still in it.

Serf

Red face Add workers machince

Add workers machine the used of it is simple just put the workers machine and it's look like a locks once you put it a area will turn to public and the area could be lock up to 1000 tiles put a block on it like pepper or any block you want and once you wrence thr worker machine there's a add reward like 1wl or any amount of wl then once you put the reward and the block on area find people who willing to work and once they break all the block in publick area of the worker machince he will obtained the reward you put but he can't take the gems or seed or any items inside the area of workers machine.player can only work once you gave him accest to your worker machine and the area turn to public but to other people is cannot build or break...also is cannot be destroyed one you break it it will be back on your backpack..the amount of this item is 5000 gems on store..thanks for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Add workers machine the used of it is simple just put the workers machine and it's look like a locks once you put it a area will turn to public and the area could be lock up to 1000 tiles put a block on it like pepper or any block you want and once you wrence thr worker machine there's a add reward like 1wl or any amount of wl then once you put the reward and the block on area find people who willing to work and once they break all the block in publick area of the worker machince he will obtained the reward you put but he can't take the gems or seed or any items inside the area of workers machine.player can only work once you gave him accest to your worker machine and the area turn to public but to other people is cannot build or break...also is cannot be destroyed one you break it it will be back on your backpack..the amount of this item is 5000 gems on store..thanks for reading

Default Safe vault question

Is safe vault can be open if theres no world lock in world??

Hello

Default More Guild Features

You should add a new feature for Guild Leaders to set up their guild. Here are some of my ideas:

1.) Guild Action Logs
    This would help Guild Leaders, found out who have been kicking/promoting/inviting people into the guild. This would help, as a lot of people in smaller guilds usually are trolls, especially Elders. As of now, there are no way to find out who have been doing actions, hence I believe this would be a big game changer to the guilds.

2.) Guild Invite Level Capacity
    Just like the new World Lock feature where you could set it so only a certain players with a certain amount of levels may enter your world, this could be applied into the guild settings. This would help refrain from people getting their alternate accounts into the guild just to leech the prizes.

3.) A New Efficient Way to Check the Guild Level Progress
    Currently, the only way to check your guild level progress is by wrenching the guild lock in your guild home. The downside to this is that, only Guild Leaders and those with access in the guild home may check the amount of progress that have been put into the guild. The progress bar could be shown in the "Guild Members" tab, along with the Guild Settings, etc.

Anyways, these are some of my ideas that I have in mind regarding the guilds. Thank you for reading my suggestions, and I hope you'd consider these!
    #EpicNation

Squire

There is many new clothing and other new command. However, have anyone suggest anything about new block or wallpaper?

Default [Feedback] PAW Day 5❤️

Really! Like really. I love it!❤️

When PAW Day 5 came in, I was so happy when I read the Gazzette that there will be a new school Uniform. I was like "YEY". Cause me, a school boy, can have the outfit for school already. I guess I will be changing set right now (literally not sure because I like my current set). The safe vault, I didn't try yet cause I don't have gems so I think I will just hear the people's opinions. When I read the recent threads, many people talking about the safe vault. They say "The safe vault isn't safe". Well, I don't know yet. I just really love the School Uniforms❤️.

Almost forgot for the store discounts. The discounts was totally awesome! It is all less and more affordable. But since I don't have gems, so I was little bit sad lol.

Keep Going!

~Aeios

What you sow is what you reap

Default [FEEDBACK] August 24th: Player Appreciation Week Day 6 - Hairstyles and Animals!

It's PAW Day 6! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.

Name:  Grow_PlayerApprecation_Banner_19_v1.0_D6.png
Views: 203
Size:  224.7 KB

Lesser Wizard

Wink PAW Day 5

New hairs like Bed Head and some more "messy" hairs(?)
    Y'all know the game started good sh*t when they actually added racoons and pandas HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

*Typos yalls its Day 6 not 5 OOPS*

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's PAW Day 5! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.
    @nekorei building block machine glitch is happened again.. now just drop 1 block.. i hope can fix it soon.. thankiuu..

Still waiting for White dyes etc.

Well, there is still 7th Day
    IGN: Uksu
    Instagram: Uksuofficial
    Birthday: 14th of July

Default Day 6 - Even more useless.

I have never been so disappointed in PAW before.

A few leashes? And chemsynth now giving experience?

That’s all you’ve got for us?

Nothing can compare to previous PAWs by any means. Nothing you put out this year tops Vends, Subscriptions, Anti-Gravity Generators, Mini-Mods, etc...

I already know Day 7 is going to be just the same.

I’ve never felt this way about PAW before. I just want it to end.

3/10.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor

Worst PAW of all time
    went just about what i would expect from ubisoft. they never fail to disappoint
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 71