Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 261

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

  1. #1
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,760

    Default [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

    Hello Growtopians!

    Day 1 of Player Appreciation Week has commenced! What do we have in store for you on the first day? Well, we will let you discover and tell us what you think!

    Please feel free to share your feedback, thoughts, suggestions, etc. about Player Appreciation Week in this thread!

    And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.

    Name:  Grow_PlayerApprecation_Banner_19_v1.0_D1.png
Views: 2133
Size:  224.6 KB

  2. #2
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Bumpetybumpbump

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Bump bump bump
    2 item thats i like
    Name:  PicsArt_08-21-06.23.12.png
Views: 1113
Size:  32.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 08-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.

    Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725






    My Growid is RimuWu Now!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,002

    Default

    Leaving this here...
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,790

    Default

    Reserved post here
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard MehDuhSmexyGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    107

    Default For older players who have been with the game since the very day it started.

    Reaching level 50 with the second anniversary on this game we would receive a 'Mini-You Leash'.

    Playing Growtopia for 3 years with 100 hours would give us the 'Party Fowl' pet.

    In PAW could we possibly have another achievement item for players who have been playing this game since the first year?

    Party Fowl was released in 2017 and we haven't received anything like that since.
    IGN: MehDuhSmexy


    Goals:
    - Inspire others
    - Create a better community
    - Be positive
    F Eyes [54/100]

    Follow me on instagram @mehduhsmexy


    Watch this video!


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    epic world lock level entry system as well as minecraft server commands

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    41

    Default NEW WORLD LOCK FUNCTION

    Well now there’s a new world lock function to change the level of your world - basically not allowing people to enter your world if they are below this world level

    eg. World level 10. Means scrubs under level 10 arnt able to join your world

    There’s also a function to auto remove people from your world by setting a timer limit. Eg people can only stay for 5 mins or so and then be sent back to exit.

    This is all done by wrenching the world lock in your world. What do you all think?

    Give your opinions
    IGN: Zakaro

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,338

    Default

    Wrench your wls on your world!

    Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725






    My Growid is RimuWu Now!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default YESS NEW SPAMMER PREVENTION!!!

    THANKS DEVS! THANKS TO THE NEW MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIREMENT TRADE WORLDS ARE NOW SPAMMER FREE!! SIMPLY PUT THE MINIMUM LEVEL TO 10 AND BANG! SPAM BOT MAKER WILL HAVE TO FARM TO EVEN SPAM LOL!

    Downside noobs won’t be able to go to trade worlds BUT THATS OKAY! Really depends on the world! And honestly not even that hard to reach that level!

    ALSO SPAM OWNER OF BUYCRYSTAL TO UNMUTE WORLD! OTHERWISE HES JUST GREEDY BECAUSE HE SAID THE LOCK IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Raikasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Weebs nation....
    Posts
    105

    Default

    I hope for the best update

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    519

    Default

    pretty meh
    hi im snow how you doin?

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVan View Post
    Well now there’s a new world lock function to change the level of your world - basically not allowing people to enter your world if they are below this world level

    eg. World level 10. Means scrubs under level 10 arnt able to join your world

    There’s also a function to auto remove people from your world by setting a timer limit. Eg people can only stay for 5 mins or so and then be sent back to exit.

    This is all done by wrenching the world lock in your world. What do you all think?

    Give your opinions
    Very easy to abuse. Just set the level to 125 on a trade world and Bam! Only the owner can enter.
    What about the autoexit feature? Very easily abusable. Owners of BUYCRYSTAL will use this feature to kick players out after 1 minute, meaning that they either have to move out to get a proper trade, or buy from the owner's overpriced vending machines.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    507

    Default

    That new minimum level requirement is good , love it !



    NO MORE SPAMBOT EXCEPT FOR ABCD
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  15. #15
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    We tried our best to pick out the suggestions from players that we would benefit the community more and that are feasible in the game. We also tried to get as much suggestions from different players (not just one) and from different platforms (not just the forum) although majority were taken out from the PAW Suggestion Thread I posted a while back.

    Also note that it's only DAY 1... more updates, features and items will be released for the whole week.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MehDuhSmexyGt View Post
    Reaching level 50 with the second anniversary on this game we would receive a 'Mini-You Leash'.

    Playing Growtopia for 3 years with 100 hours would give us the 'Party Fowl' pet.

    In PAW could we possibly have another achievement item for players who have been playing this game since the first year?

    Party Fowl was released in 2017 and we haven't received anything like that since.
    there is floating speakers


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Very easy to abuse. Just set the level to 125 on a trade world and Bam! Only the owner can enter.
    What about the autoexit feature? Very easily abusable. Owners of BUYCRYSTAL will use this feature to kick players out after 1 minute, meaning that they either have to move out to get a proper trade, or buy from the owner's overpriced vending machines.
    I agree that both functions will get abused. Just ubisofts way of getting rid of spammers. I believe those spammers will find a way around it soon. Something like directing them to join /home after the 10 minute timer
    IGN: Zakaro

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,426

    Default

    Looks cool!
    Sad that I'm banned tho
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard MehDuhSmexyGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    there is floating speakers
    I didn't even consider that but reaching level 100 with 6000 hours is quite a lot.
    IGN: MehDuhSmexy


    Goals:
    - Inspire others
    - Create a better community
    - Be positive
    F Eyes [54/100]

    Follow me on instagram @mehduhsmexy


    Watch this video!


  20. #20

    Default

    Like the implementation of the World Timer and Level limit. Helps to reduce alot of spammers in the world(although they could level up to hit the requirement) but it's still good for the most part!
    But will we get more of the Sponsored items from the people that completed all the Epic Quests?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •