Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    PAW Day 3 includes a bunch of new cosmetics including clothes (for both ladies and men)
    Finally!!!!!! Feminist Chloe can shut her mouth today.. Lets see what happens tomorrow
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Im giving up on finding rainbow scarf can we get a hint
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

Banned

Just noticed, birth certificate are now 60 days, now I hate using b-cert.

Quote Originally Posted by MehDuhSmexyGt View Post

Party Fowl was released in 2017 and we haven't received anything like that since.
    Actually, there are floating speakers.
    IGN: Freze
    Level: 70
    4000+ hours

Peasant

Default Preventing spammers

I like the whole new "minimum level" and "timer" for the worlds but these spammers are getting more advanced,firstly they autofarm to level up and get the rewards from the metorship programme,after leveling up,these autofarmers with their now high level accounts use it to spam as they would not be blocked from worlds with minimum levels set.

I think that it would be great if the DEVS could create something that sees how much you actually move around and talk about different things and not always the same thing .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iiWaSCrUsT View Post
    I like the whole new "minimum level" and "timer" for the worlds but these spammers are getting more advanced,firstly they autofarm to level up and get the rewards from the metorship programme,after leveling up,these autofarmers with their now high level accounts use it to spam as they would not be blocked from worlds with minimum levels set.
    Guardian's are coming to hunt them.

Can they just be called mini-mods instead of game guardians. What power will they even have? If they can ban people then why don’t we just call them “moderators”. I can already tell some of these people are going to abuse their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Finally!!!!!! Feminist Chloe can shut her mouth today.. Lets see what happens tomorrow
    You may be pleasantly surprised!

Yosh ikuzo
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

Red face Request PAW item

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

Day 1 of Player Appreciation Week has commenced! What do we have in store for you on the first day? Well, we will let you discover and tell us what you think!

Please feel free to share your feedback, thoughts, suggestions, etc. about Player Appreciation Week in this thread!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.

Attachment 222967
    Can i Request?
    More Music Note/ Instrument Note And Some Equped items that work like composer cookie

I Have Just Retextured Black Cat Ears Consider Changing :v
    Name:  pixil-frame-0 (11).png
Views: 137
Size:  1.2 KB
    My Halloween Suggestion Threat ( With Pixel Arts ) Just Below!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...th-Pixel-Arts)

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    THANKS DEVS! THANKS TO THE NEW MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIREMENT TRADE WORLDS ARE NOW SPAMMER FREE!! SIMPLY PUT THE MINIMUM LEVEL TO 10 AND BANG! SPAM BOT MAKER WILL HAVE TO FARM TO EVEN SPAM LOL!

Downside noobs won’t be able to go to trade worlds BUT THATS OKAY! Really depends on the world! And honestly not even that hard to reach that level!

ALSO SPAM OWNER OF BUYCRYSTAL TO UNMUTE WORLD! OTHERWISE HES JUST GREEDY BECAUSE HE SAID THE LOCK IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS!
    Many spammer are like above lvl 30+ Because I think they are hacked accounts

Haven't been in-game for a while, but I hope there are a lot of cool stuff to test out. Suprises makes game much enjoyable.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 62
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Default i need help cuz support is just a bot replying to me

Well, I guess I can't enjoy PAW this year. Got banned because support thinks I was selling accounts when I have been very inactive this past few weeks and they won't show me any evidence why they accused me of such act.

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.

Default Day 3 - Interesting.

5 (possibly 6) new items. Nice.

The items aren’t absolutely amazing or anything, but I guarantee you that every girl with a pacifier and blonde bombshell hair and a unicorn jumper will immediately get those furry ears.

New dress? That’s pretty nice, we don’t have many girl clothes specifically.

Game Guardians? What exactly do they do? How are they different from moderators?

And most importantly, WHO are the Game Guardians?

New items are pretty cool, nothing really stands out though.

The Game Guardian idea can be really good or really bad depending on their level of power. If all they can do is give out limited punishments then they’re a bit useless, but I won’t judge until I have more info.

This year’s PAW was way too hyped up for what we’re getting in my opinion. Nothing compares to the items from PAW 2014 that are still used to this day. Nothing compares to the Wolf Whistle and Vending machine of PAW 2015. Nothing compares to the hair dye, challenge timer, weather machine, and VIP entrance of PAW 2016. Nothing compares to the Mini-Mod, Anti-Gravity Generator, and Builder’s Lock of PAW 2017. Nothing compares to the mod items, subscriptions, contacts, and awesome items of PAW 2018.

Nothing so far can be compared to the previous PAWs, and Day 3 is half over. We’re halfway through the single most hyped PAW, with NOTHING to compare to past PAWs. Undoubtedly disappointing.

Today I’d say is a 6/10.

So far:

Day 1 - 8/10.

Day 2 - 5/10.

Day 3 - 6/10.

But overall, this PAW is in last place.
    Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 08-21-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.

IGN is the same as forums.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor: Not complete!

I like the new updates I think is been over due for an rebalancing, thank you very much for doing it. I think if seth and hamumu still own growtopia they will not do rebalancing
    Hello, I am Erick and I am from the Philippines and I'm currently in grade 12. I'm not very good in English, but i'm trying my best

Default More variety :D

The new items are really quite cool but I'd wish they would be easier to get because they look so amazing yet not many people have them and I feel like even cheap items that are not as valuable deserve to be used.
    LetsGo

Red face Guardian

I really want to be a guardian!Im farming in growtopia im playing like 3 years and i dont scam people i wish u see this 😂

This is just my opinion, constructive criticism and all that.

I'm not feeling the new shoes or weather machine. I'm glad to finally have decent shoes with a speedy mod effect - that's amazing. It's just the continuous model of similar items and in the same swatches. It's just repetitive with not much consideration to style. I know it's a 50/50 thing but it's just something I've noticed in a lot of the items you guys make.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    I was excited when I saw that it was the first day of PAW. I was disappointed when I saw what was added today. All the new commands are useless, the shiny blocks are terrible, who asked for them? The players that thought of these ideas had to be some of the most uninteresting people I’ve ever seen. They features are completely useless. There’s already already a signal jammer. The timer is pointless and is basically meant for trade worlds but is still terrible for normal players. The tournament feature is also bad, who wouldn’t want to watch pet battles going on? Also popcorn and the other snacks will now be only available to people with battle leashes. This update stinks so far.

2/10
    I asked for a main world feature because it's nice not typing /warp kbvhuiug and instead you say /home
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9