Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Default [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week Day 4 - Sassy Samurai vs Vivacious Valkyrie!

It's PAW Day 4! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.

Name:  Grow_PlayerApprecation_Banner_19_v1.0_D4.1.png
Views: 220
Size:  228.4 KB

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's PAW Day 4! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

Weird title but ok

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post

/sassy
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

The sassy command is epic and just hilarious! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Weird title but ok
    because /sassy boiiiiiii

Sick new command, I think it's 110% better than the command everyone else was expecting and feels very fitting. As for the items, nothing good but nothing bad😁. The gems update is a step in the right direction in the current state of the economy, but not a big ENOUGH step. #buffday4 (also wasn't the wl system gonna be changed for guild worlds? Any guild leaders can you confirm?)
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Banned

"y'all better not scam me, back tf off honey" /sassy

As far as we’ve seen, this year’s PAW is one of the bests ever regarding Player Appreciation and Adding Player’s Suggestions.

The Samurai and Valkyrie sets just give vitality to long requested but forgotten activities, such as Roots and Treasure Hunting! Also this helps players who wanted more clothes for both genders.
    Regarding the design, both sets are well designed according to the “real” image we should have when the words “Samurai” or “Valkyrie” pop up in our minds.

Once again, thank you for these items!
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Loving the “Nuh uh” command

Is there going to be Seasonal Clash Blocks Pack? I'm waiting for that

Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei View Post
    Community Suggestions

• Spring Blocks Pack > Add all season clash blocks to this pack and pack will be 10k gems.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Default Etherboard

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Bump bump bump
    2 item thats i like
    Attachment 223180
    Man that ether board looks Nice. To bad I carnt afford it 😅😅

No More Suggestions Yeet.

Post Greatful

Hey guys it's me Thicket from Growtopia just wanna clear up some issues I seen in the game. Like people complaining that ubisoft made the game worse.

Ubisoft has made the game alot better because if seth and hamumu still own gt you wouldn't be seeing this in growtopia today.

subscriptions
    IOTM
    Growtopia on console

Just be greatful that ubisoft owns growtopia because I can see better things happening in the future.

Thanks for every update you do ubisoft I appreciate everything that's new and looking forward to new stuff In The future.

Default [Feedback] PAW Day 3 and 4

Sorry for the late feedback. I just ran out of battery last night so I didn't make a Feedback for Day 3.

For the Day 3, I was bit disappointed on the Rainbow Scarf. I thought it was bigger than I thought. I didn't know yet if it is changing in color or not because I didn't saw yet what it looks like if you wear it. The Black Cat Ears is quite interesting, I did not saw someone wearing the ears. I don't know if someone already know the recipe or not. And of course, CONGRATULATIONS for the Guardians, having high hopes for all of you.

Day 4 update is really interesting. Especially for Samurai and Valkyrie. Since I did not saw them yet, it is getting me hype what it looks like. Oh almost forgot the new command "/sassy" it is so FUNNY like really! Can't stop laughing when that guy made a joke (HAHAHA), it is still in my head.

Day 3 - TBH little bit disappointed for the Rainbow Scarf.
    Day 4 - It is really fun! It made my day happy!

Looking forward for next days.

~Aeios

Confucius said:
    "Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself"

Default My Feedback

Hey,
    so far it's not that bad but it's not good either..
    Day One was actually REALLY GOOD update, really cool and useful features
    Day Two was okay because the Etherboard and balance changes
    Day Three was kinda dissapointment - no feature (except the megaphone mod but -.-), not cool items, Rainbow Scarf could have been way better if it was actually rainbow, such as the Rainbow Dragon, Rainbow Pants, Rainbow Hair and Rainbow Cape, I thought that it will change colour like these items do, then it would be pretty dope because you would be able to make full Rainbow Set except Shirt, and no, neon nerves aren't rainbow, not as other Rainbow Items, so I kinda suggest you to add Rainbow Shirt since we have few Rainbow Items already and it would be good to change the scarf to change colours, you probably won't change it as I saw other requests to remake items and you never did remaked them but it would be WAY BETTER to have scarf changing colours like other rainbow items than it just being colourful..
    Day Four is decent..Two new sets (I don't like both but that's just me..I like just blue, lol) but again, no features, the only new features we had were on Day One and they were really pretty good, all of them..Oh, and buffing gems & subscriptions is decent too, nothing special though.
    The thing about this PAW is that we haven't got even SINGLE Growtoken & Gems Item, not even single one and it has been Four Days already..Last Growtoken item- Poseidon's Digger's Trident, was added during Winter Fest 2018, which is 9 months ago..If we don't get any Growtoken item during last three days I highly doubt that there will even be any Growtoken Item this year and since you've introduced Roles, everyone can get Growtokens way easier, I get literally two per day in average but I really don't like any of current Growtoken Item from Store, you really don't have to add Mod Items (eveb tho it would be nice but there will be hundreds of peoples complaining again so I get it) but atleast some cool looking Growtoken Item that will be worth 200 Growtokens (as I said, they are WAY EASIER to get, actually, you could even add item that costs MORE than 200, if you are at 200 you just change them to Mega Growtokens so you don't actually need Untrade-A-Box). And the last thing that I LOVE SO MUCH and I still pray that it'll be added is idea from QueenChloe (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-leech-problem), if you are lazy to read it, simply, Guild Leader can set minimum ammount of points that member need to do (for example #18, #19, etc..), after they done the points that Leader have set, they will be able to collect Guild Rewards, this is super cool anti-leech idea, it would remove deposit system from game (WAY LESS deposit scams), it would cause alot of less stress to guild leaders and overall it would be just way better for everyone (except leechers ). I know that you guys, Ubistaff, or atleast NekoRei, have noticed Chloe's suggestion since it was in the 'good' suggestion thread by NekoRei (I don't know the name of it, lol, here's the link anyways - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ty-Suggestions) and I see some items that got released from that thread, for example, required level to join world, game guardians, there will be sort of backpack sorter, NekoRei replied to dude asking for more backpack space and she told him that unfortunately there won't be new backpack slots but 'There are still some more helpful features and functionalities coming out in the coming days.', /home got added, Shining Blocks were added, Egg Benedict recipe changed, Birth Certificate cooldown was changed to 60 days, Valkyrie Set got added, Marshmallows were buffed to get 7 instead of 1 (or 3?), something was done to WOTD (still no idea what), something was done to TOURNAMENT (same as wotd), requested items disabled to be as Daily Quest, so as you can see, they add most of suggestions from this thread and the guild suggestion is there too..I am still waiting for it, don't let me be sad
    Sorry for any mistakes my english isn't good
    Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Default Now its start getting intresting

PAW DAY 4. its start getting intresting, but im still currious. who is game guardian?. And Where we put Our items sugestion? cause im want to sugest (More Music note) and the world timer. i set it into 5 minute and i in into the world whit other account thats doesnt had acces. but its doesnt get kicked from world. its a bug or what?

Lesser Wizard

So far so good but still waiting on
    - White Dyes
    - Easier way to carry tools

And yet still no growtoken item hopefully some will come

Default Day 4 - Nope.

Day 4 was a major flop as well.

Two new sets? That’s it?

This year’s PAW hasn’t given us anything big, but I was expecting days 4, 5, and 6 to really pick up the pace.

Nope. That’s not happening.

Two new sets and one command? Honestly, yeah, the command is funny, but it’s like /dab to me. Annoying.

Personally, today was a 4/10 for me. Nice command, bad set items. If that’s all PAW is going to be this year I’m not really impressed.

Really expected a lot more, Ubisoft.

Here’s some items from the past PAWs: Vending Machine, Anti-Gravity Generator, Subscriptions, the Builder’s Lock, Hair Dye, and Wolf Whistle.

Here’s the best item from this year: A new purple growboard.

The ONLY PAW that has been as uneventful and useless was the very first PAW, but at least it was new and worth the hype back then.

This? This is just disappointing. Step it up, Ubisoft. You guys are so damn creative and have WAY more resources than Seth and Hamumu could ever dream of.

I know you guys can do better!
    Last edited by 72ndSpirit; 08-22-2019 at 09:49 PM.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.

IGN is the same as forums.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor: Not complete!

Default August 23rd: Player Appreciation Week Day 5 - School's in Session!

It's PAW Day 5! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!