Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's PAW Day 5! Time to share your feedback and thoughts about today's PAW Updates!

And if you wanna get updated on PAW updates go here.
    An Update about school(s) op.

Nice discount in the store Heh
    Level 43/50
    Main world: ALRGEM
    IGN:Romia
    New IG Account: @romia_gt

Default Day 5 - Better than nothing.

School uniforms? Boring.

Discount? Not permanent.

Safe? Absolutely amazing.

I love the idea of the safe that was added.

Sadly, with the minor uniform thing and the safe being the only thing added, I’m still a little bit upset that PAW hasn’t delivered game changing mechanics and items.

I’d still go as far as to say this is a 6/10 day, but ONLY because of the safe. We don’t really need the safe as long as we have storage boxes that only we can get into with a simple small lock, but having a cheaper discount storage box is still good nonetheless.

Good job on the safe, it’s easily the best item this year’s PAW has put out there. Still not much, definitely not game changing, but it’s something new that’s actually useful for once.
    This is my ONLY official forums account.

IGN is the same as forums.

Level: 59/125 (I’m not a farmer)
    Achievements: 90/161
    Quest for Honor: Not complete!

Exclamation Safe Vault Improvements

Safe vaults are probably the best thing that is added into the game. Remember those times where even passwords or aap can't stop hackers from taking your stuff, this seems like a good solution. Especially due to the fact that there's a case-sensitive password and a recovery answer, so hackers are 90% likely to not be able to get into the vault can take your stuffs. It's like the storage box 2.0, amazing.
    However, there's still a loophole in it, despite being able to keep the items safe, hackers can still trade or break the wl with the items in the vault. Hope this pointer can be highlighted and maybe there could be improvements to the vault soon(?) Then it will truely be a vault where our items will be safe forever even when we get hacked.

PAW Day 5 overall on fire, will be excited to wear some school uniforms!

I don't think the Safe vault is a good idea cause y'all gonna get spam with people who forgot their password
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I don't think the Safe vault is a good idea cause y'all gonna get spam with people who forgot their password
    Totally possible! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    However, there's still a loophole in it, despite being able to keep the items safe, hackers can still trade or break the wl with the items in the vault. Hope this pointer can be highlighted and maybe there could be improvements to the vault soon(?) Then it will truely be a vault where our items will be safe forever even when we get hacked.

PAW Day 5 overall on fire, will be excited to wear some school uniforms!
    The Safe Vault still retains its password, so it would still be protected and the ‘hacker’ will not be able to access the vault.

Make world's world lock untradable and unbreakable when a safe vault with items inside is placed

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    The Safe Vault still retains its password, so it would still be protected and the ‘hacker’ will not be able to access the vault.
    But hackers are mean kids who take whole world just to hurt you. Event when they can't get items, they at least could steal them from you. that was the point.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Whoever designed the Safe vault tho, i just wanted to let you know you got good taste in art.

each day it gets better, paw.

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Yeah I agree on that, however the hacker can just let it be and still the victim will lose his/her items. Hacking basically means just losing all the items in the first place :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    But hackers are mean kids who take whole world just to hurt you. Event when they can't get items, they at least could steal them from you. that was the point.
    Yep, that's what my point was. But overall the safe vault is pretty decent, 8/10 for purpose.
    But if it can be improved further it will be more meaningful yeahss

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    I mean, it's likely but each and one of us are solely responsible for our privacy and security, so we should always remember our passwords, especially if there's no "Forgot Password" like this vault.
    However despite forgetting your password, there's still a alternative way aka the recovery answer. However if you want to change the password of the vault then you're probably screwed

hackers even recycle all untradeables just cause they evil.. So change this little and it will be the best update since AAP for real!

Banned

If Safe Value is added,how about a safe world < Addz pass so no hackers can steal your worlds>

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    If Safe Value is added,how about a safe world < Addz pass so no hackers can steal your worlds>
    I got just little while ago this idea too. why not have pass in wl so hackers get no worlds and in vault we can then have items and they get no items either. Perfect solution!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I got just little while ago this idea too. why not have pass in wl so hackers get no worlds and in vault we can then have items and they get no items either. Perfect solution!
    What about safe items? enter a password to drop an item!

or

Safe trades? enter ANOTHER password to trade!

or

Safe wls?!?!?!??! enter a password to break a wl!

or

Safe accounts?

You have to enter 5 passwords to enter your account!!
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What about safe items? enter a password to drop an item!

or

Safe trades? enter ANOTHER password to trade!

or

Safe wls?!?!?!??! enter a password to break a wl!

or

Safe accounts?

You have to enter 5 passwords to enter your account!!
    /yes to all, especially 5 pass to enter acc lmao

Peasant

Wink Safe Vaults

Frankly speaking,this is a concept that prevents hackers from getting your items.But there are down sides..For example,the hacker could simply lock the world with a lock from another account and than rename the world.Making it virtually impossible to get back your items unless the developers trace back your sccount data.I suggest that Ubisoft makes it so that you cannot break your world lock/rename the world with the Safe Vault still in it.

Serf

Red face Add workers machince

Add workers machine the used of it is simple just put the workers machine and it's look like a locks once you put it a area will turn to public and the area could be lock up to 1000 tiles put a block on it like pepper or any block you want and once you wrence thr worker machine there's a add reward like 1wl or any amount of wl then once you put the reward and the block on area find people who willing to work and once they break all the block in publick area of the worker machince he will obtained the reward you put but he can't take the gems or seed or any items inside the area of workers machine.player can only work once you gave him accest to your worker machine and the area turn to public but to other people is cannot build or break...also is cannot be destroyed one you break it it will be back on your backpack..the amount of this item is 5000 gems on store..thanks for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Add workers machine the used of it is simple just put the workers machine and it's look like a locks once you put it a area will turn to public and the area could be lock up to 1000 tiles put a block on it like pepper or any block you want and once you wrence thr worker machine there's a add reward like 1wl or any amount of wl then once you put the reward and the block on area find people who willing to work and once they break all the block in publick area of the worker machince he will obtained the reward you put but he can't take the gems or seed or any items inside the area of workers machine.player can only work once you gave him accest to your worker machine and the area turn to public but to other people is cannot build or break...also is cannot be destroyed one you break it it will be back on your backpack..the amount of this item is 5000 gems on store..thanks for reading

Default Safe vault question

Is safe vault can be open if theres no world lock in world??

Hello

Default More Guild Features

You should add a new feature for Guild Leaders to set up their guild. Here are some of my ideas:

1.) Guild Action Logs
    This would help Guild Leaders, found out who have been kicking/promoting/inviting people into the guild. This would help, as a lot of people in smaller guilds usually are trolls, especially Elders. As of now, there are no way to find out who have been doing actions, hence I believe this would be a big game changer to the guilds.

2.) Guild Invite Level Capacity
    Just like the new World Lock feature where you could set it so only a certain players with a certain amount of levels may enter your world, this could be applied into the guild settings. This would help refrain from people getting their alternate accounts into the guild just to leech the prizes.

3.) A New Efficient Way to Check the Guild Level Progress
    Currently, the only way to check your guild level progress is by wrenching the guild lock in your guild home. The downside to this is that, only Guild Leaders and those with access in the guild home may check the amount of progress that have been put into the guild. The progress bar could be shown in the "Guild Members" tab, along with the Guild Settings, etc.

Anyways, these are some of my ideas that I have in mind regarding the guilds. Thank you for reading my suggestions, and I hope you'd consider these!
    #EpicNation