Thread: WorldLevel-Limit. Bad for player base, increase autofarmers. *But still cool feature*

Lesser Wizard

Unhappy WorldLevel-Limit. Bad for player base, increase autofarmers. *But still cool feature*

Well, the new level limit is good in general.

BUT

Have we ever considered new players?
    Those who might be someone who got invited by friends to play
    or someone who shown interest in Sandbox pixel games.
    ...Gets exclude from the mainstream GT community and trapped in the naval blue world menu...(While only able to access beautiful worlds)

This feature is not new player friendly as it prevents them from accessing full features of the game.
    So who enjoys hours continuous clicking and swiping when just started playing a supposed creative game ?*while not expecting a "Clicker-Hero-Alike" game*
    Even though the feature on the other hand prevents "Fake" new players that are annoying or spammers, but is it worthy at the end for the whole game?
    Just like a quote relates to mass shooting in real life; "Guns don't kill people, people do."

Furthermore, we might expect more autofarmers. Since now spammers or some players' alternate accounts cannot enter worlds due to level limitation, they might try to level up quickly by using autoclick scripts. Personally, i know this issue is minor, but just a reminder about the potential increase. Maybe Ubisoft and BFG owners should be cautious about it.

*The above arguments are not and unable to be supported by statistics and can be consider bias.*

But anyway, this feature is still nice!

- - - Updated - - -

;/ i know i shouldn't, but i decide to bump

lol compare how many new players there are to autos
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

The new players can probably wait. Besides, it is faster for new players to level up since there is the, “ Break For Gems System. “

Imo this feature is amazing if used correctly by world owners. I mean how much time does it take to level up from 1 to 5 (if level requirement is set at lvl5)? 10minutes? This shouldnt affect normal players, although for spammers this will cause some issues for sure.
    IGN: Imunity

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    Well, the new level limit is good in general.

BUT

Have we ever considered new players?
    Those who might be someone who got invited by friends to play
    or someone who shown interest in Sandbox pixel games.
    ...Gets exclude from the mainstream GT community and trapped in the naval blue world menu...(While only able to access beautiful worlds)

This feature is not new player friendly as it prevents them from accessing full features of the game.
    So who enjoys hours continuous clicking and swiping when just started playing a supposed creative game ?*while not expecting a "Clicker-Hero-Alike" game*
    Even though the feature on the other hand prevents "Fake" new players that are annoying or spammers, but is it worthy at the end for the whole game?
    Just like a quote relates to mass shooting in real life; "Guns don't kill people, people do."

Furthermore, we might expect more autofarmers. Since now spammers or some players' alternate accounts cannot enter worlds due to level limitation, they might try to level up quickly by using autoclick scripts. Personally, i know this issue is minor, but just a reminder about the potential increase. Maybe Ubisoft and BFG owners should be cautious about it.

*The above arguments are not and unable to be supported by statistics and can be consider bias.*

But anyway, this feature is still nice!

- - - Updated - - -

;/ i know i shouldn't, but i decide to bump
    I don’t think these bots will spend the time to do it, but true, it is possibility. Even then we can use timer to kick them out every 10 minutes so they have not much to do.

After reading your title one more thing came to mind. Any kind of scam worlds or autofarmers that get exposed to public can put the level limit immediately to 124 to make sure more people can’t report the world anymore. And I see that as way bigger issue to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomMate View Post
    After reading your title one more thing came to mind. Any kind of scam worlds or autofarmers that get exposed to public can put the level limit immediately to 124 to make sure more people can’t report the world anymore. And I see that as way bigger issue to be honest.
    If its reported once, I can bet it will be checked by mod. Sooner or later.
    IGN: Imunity

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    The new players can probably wait. Besides, it is faster for new players to level up since there is the, “ Break For Gems System. “
    We the players who already know the game's mechanics' obviously can wait.
    But from a new player's perspective, i doubt he/she will spent hours doing similar actions...(Try to switch perspective, is the game "clicker heroes" fun for you?)
    Since the farming process is boring, the new players are more likely to quit, probably go back playing Minecraft
    Then in long term, affects the expansion of Growtopia's playerbase. Pushing Growtopia further towards the edge of dying

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    We the players who already know the game's mechanics' obviously can wait.
    But from a new player's perspective, i doubt he/she will spent hours doing similar actions...(Try to switch perspective, is the game "clicker heroes" fun for you?)
    Since the farming process is boring, the new players are more likely to quit, probably go back playing Minecraft
    Then in long term, affects the expansion of Growtopia's playerbase. Pushing Growtopia further towards the edge of dying
    You can never predict new players' minds. While most of them quit shortly after playing, some find interests in the game and realize that farming is mandatory. Regarding autofarmers, mods have special ways to detect them anyways, and reporting more than once wouldn't help.
    Also what worlds would become unavailable to newcomers? Picture yourself a new player at level 3 for example, why would you want to go to a buy world?
    Overall the cons are minor considering the benefits of this system.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

And what’s the problem? I don’t think spammers would even bother trying to level up. Setting up those accounts are already a hassle. Imagine having to level them all up together everytime they get banned.

well great feature to prevent spamers but...
    Name:  Screenshot (54).png
Views: 258
Size:  242.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (55).png
Views: 253
Size:  218.6 KB
    i can't enter buyghc :v
    IGN=???l
    level = ???

Goals:
    i Still have goals beyond my goals

Have A Nice Day Guys

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iSynopsis View Post
    well great feature to prevent spamers but...
    Name:  Screenshot (54).png
Views: 258
Size:  242.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot (55).png
Views: 253
Size:  218.6 KB
    i can't enter buyghc :v
    Time to start farming or go on your higher level account
    Professional thread killer

New players have no need to enter worlds like BUYGHC which are used to sell expensive items.
    They need to focus on learning the games mechanics ect.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

I got supplies
    Name:  images (24).jpeg
Views: 222
Size:  39.6 KB

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Asagiri Rim *#1725

In my opinion, the new Level Limit thingy is completely useless.
    Spammers nowadays have lvl 20+, the reason for that is, if ur under lvl 10, u'll get these math questions.
    Unless you want pro people in ur world only, it's useless.
    The timer on the other hand is useful for getting rid of spammers. But still, it can be abused, since we growtopians always find a way to that. That's the only thing we are good at, anyways.

Well it's just my opinion tho, so if anyone disagrees, dun get mad.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Banned

OVEcaught caught did a video in buywicaught and the spammers were ranged to 23-31 in the video. Noobs that trade in the world just want a quick pair of wings to do the jumps of other people who putted work on it (avoiding the scamm jumps)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    And what’s the problem? I don’t think spammers would even bother trying to level up. Setting up those accounts are already a hassle. Imagine having to level them all up together everytime they get banned.
    The owner of the spammers is so rich he can set up bfg for their bots meaning :

How bots in the future will work :
    -owner of the soammers set a pass door to a JAMMED bfg world and bots will walk until he falls. When he falls (after taking mp remote) walk 1block left and start the autofarming process. When reached desired level owner of spammers collect the THOUSANDS of gems and set their bots wich means 1 he gets the spamm and 2 he gets TONS of gems.

If you think its hard then ur wrong. To do this you just need a macro and thats all.

How i can confirm that : wolfworld challenge is people who do the ww PLENTY OF TIMES unless he got a PERFECT RUN after that, his macro is set and hes good to win ALL the challenges !

Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    If you think its hard then ur wrong. To do this you just need a macro and thats all
    Obviously you make it sound easy but it isn’t. It’s a hassle trying to set it up. Not to mention creating all those account. Now that the mods are actively banning spammers, the owner has to recreate more accounts which makes it an 30 accounts a day. I think that should be enough for you to visualise how much work it requires and thus having them give up earlier than expected.