Thread: My Gaia Beacon and Unstable Tesseract are missing... I wasn’t scammed

Default My Gaia Beacon and Unstable Tesseract are missing... I wasn’t scammed

On 8/10/2019 two blocks in my world went missing. When I was farming using the gaia beacon and unstable tesseract i disconnecteed from the game. There had been server issues the day before and i didn't think much of it. I logged off for around 20 minutes. When i came back both blocks were gone from the world they were in. Both blocks were also in a world locked world (no one had access) and on a small lock (no one had access). No one knows my password (it’s very long and random) and I don't believe anyone accessed my account because i had over 70 wls in my inventory and they are still there. The blocks might have been duped but i traded them for full price UT for 262 wls and gaia for 1010 wls. The only other thing I could think of is data loss as I had disconnected right before the block disappeared. I’ve already contacted support but still haven’t gotten a response. These block had taken me a while to get and I have no idea what to do. Thanks for all the help!

Banned

Contact support FYI and never tell lies.

Why Tavern?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

This guy really makes a forum acc just to complain on the wrong sub forum.

Oh well. Welcome there new forumer. Enjoy stuff here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    https://discord.gg/PsscMY
    ^^ currently has nothing in it, but will sure be developed if people are joining it

wrong sub-forum: 100
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Wrong sub forum
    Oh he new in forum

🇺🇲Rimuoi

Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game

Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!

Default Sorry I’m new here

Can someone please tell me where the right area to post this is? Also for the few people saying that I’m lying or complaining, please try to understand my situation. I’ve spent countless hours farming and trading to get these blocks. Even if you believe I’m lying please assume that this is true and actually try to help. I hate the fact that this event is the thing that caused me to make an account on the forums. Sorry for any miscommunication. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSnax View Post
    Can someone please tell me where the right area to post this is? Also for the few people saying that I’m lying or complaining, please try to understand my situation. I’ve spent countless hours farming and trading to get these blocks. Even if you believe I’m lying please assume that this is true and actually try to help. I hate the fact that this event is the thing that caused me to make an account on the forums. Sorry for any miscommunication. Thanks for any help!
    Bugs & Glitches
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

My face: (nonexistant)

Bug & glitch

🇺🇲Rimuoi

Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game

Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!

Default Thanks a lot

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. Thanks for all your help.

Master Sorcerer

I’ll give this guy credit, he’s not flipping out like “WHAT THE FRICK WHERED MY BLOCKS GO” etc. For a normally stressful situation, he’s keeping his cool and not being rude to anyone. I can respect that. +1 I hope this guy gets his stuff back
    Last edited by Ica; 08-19-2019 at 10:17 PM. Reason: they sensor what the frick? (but not frick). oof changed it
    This whole account is one giant post.