Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ban Evading or not??

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    440

    Question Ban Evading or not??

    I recently got banned for 730d cuz i got hacked and the hacked banned my account. My friend told me that I'm not ban evading if I'm not the one who caused the ban. Is this true? I dont really wanna miss PAW. I did contact support, but it takes 2 days to respond.
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Do you even know what Ban evading is?

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Do you even know what Ban evading is?
    ..evading a ban?
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    ..evading a ban?
    An example of a ban evading ingame is,
    < Player, omg I got banned. ( player uses vpn so he'll get into another ip and will get auto-unbanned except for his account main ) magic >

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    An example of a ban evading ingame is,
    < Player, omg I got banned. ( player uses vpn so he'll get into another ip and will get auto-unbanned except for his account main ) magic >
    ..so I can not do that even though I was not the one who caused the ban?
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I recently got banned for 730d cuz i got hacked and the hacked banned my account. My friend told me that I'm not ban evading if I'm not the one who caused the ban. Is this true? I dont really wanna miss PAW. I did contact support, but it takes 2 days to respond.
    Yes, still ban evading.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Yes, still ban evading.
    Oh ok, thanks
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,834

    Default

    Yea, it's ban evading... However, you can still play on the console version if you are tempted to play Growtopia (legal).
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Hey,

    Well, you're not supposed to play the game while being banned - regardless whether you're the cause or not, It's considered as evading a ban. Also, it's stated in Solorien's thread that there's nothing anyone can do on the forums about a ban. You can contact support to discuss on your ban, but don't spam them. It usually takes a couple hours up to 1-2 days to get a response, so please be patient.

    You can contact the Growtopia support desk here:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

    All the best to you and your account! Cheers
    “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Shiny sword diamond


    🇺🇲Rimuoi



    Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game


    Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!




  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Hey,

    Well, you're not supposed to play the game while being banned - regardless whether you're the cause or not, It's considered as evading a ban. Also, it's stated in Solorien's thread that there's nothing anyone can do on the forums about a ban. You can contact support to discuss on your ban, but don't spam them. It usually takes a couple hours up to 1-2 days to get a response, so please be patient.

    You can contact the Growtopia support desk here:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

    All the best to you and your account! Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I did contact support, but it takes 2 days to respond.
    i like apples
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    i like apples
    All you can do now is wait and they will try to help you. Hopefully, you had Advance account protection active.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Ban evading is against the rules. Just wait for support to get back to you, they will investigate the issue. Hope you get let back in.

    PS: Never give your password out. You can't trust anybody these days as they say.
    IGN: MusicJaxx
    Super Supporter
    Come and visit my world's MUSICJAXX and MUSICJAXX2

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •