Thread: Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Question Have you ever had a lucid dream?

If you don't know, a lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming.

Earlier today, I was on FaceTime with a girl, while we were on FaceTime I fell asleep. I could still hear her talking and I was like, "is this a dream?" So then I decided to test if I was in a dream by putting my hand through my face, and weirdly enough, my hand went through my face and I didn't feel a thing. Then I thought, "I should go fly this is pretty cool," so I flew for a few seconds and then, my heart started hurting so, I went to my bed and after that, I woke up, when I woke up I just said, "Yo."

If you have had any lucid dreams, tell me about it please, and thank you for reading.
    Last edited by SeaAce; 08-27-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Its a daily occurrence for me. Good sleep
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by SYNDO GT View Post
    how the f.......

Banned

Same, but mine isn't in a app.
    And it happened to me 2 times this week now.

I wish I have. I wanna fly and date my waifu
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357

Quote Originally Posted by SYNDO GT View Post
    A professional I see, what happened in your most recent one?

fascinating, haven't had one
    真の幸福を達成.

Idk if mine counts, but it was vivid as f*ck
    I literally felt like my eyes were actually open geez

(Usually all of my dreams are kinda lucid dreams now lol, though not sure if they count)

So the start i could remember is that im kinda like in a gym thing with other students. I kinda thought that it was a dream so yeah i didnt really care. Some time later a zombie apocalypse happenes and a wall of the gym broke down and some zombies entered. Everythif was in a panic. I was scared and stuff and i was like "this is just a dream right? Yeah its just a dream!" I was shouting this since i was so sure it was a dream but i didnt wake up jfc

Normal dream stuff later, i woke up. Jeez i could still feel how vivid that was, i even sat straight up. Though now whenever i recall it, the feeling that it was literally real is gone and now feels like a normal dream memory

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

I had one 3 nights ago where I went visiting my primary school along with my old classmates (In which they already have grown into adults and despite me haven't seeing them since graduation, I could make up their faces as adults)

It was winter at that time (Ironic, because it's still summer here and I became aware that i am just dreaming) and I could feel the cold wind
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Mhm, experienced it. But mine has a twist.

I fell asleep while riding on a plane going in a vacation. In my dream, i was in the plane i was riding in and no one was there, i could also see the clouds outside forming weird shapes and marshmallows was floating everywhere and before i knew, i was standing on the plane's door. It was wide open, i jumped and flew, i was really happy, birds were following me and a rainbow appeared, i stepped on the rainbow and thought if it is real or not, i pinched myself but i felt nothing and then i realized that im lucid dreaming. Because i was excited and dont know what to do, i slipped off the rainbow and fell into a river, i was shouting for help but did not feel that im suffocating, my head bumped into a stone and everything stopped. I was back in the plane, i couldnt move and everything was dim, i saw this mirror in the plane, i tried to stand up but i was like freezed, and then i realized im having sleep paralysis, in the mirror i saw this shadow with red bloody eyes and horns holding an axe, and i panicked, i tried my best to move, the monster was slowly coming near me, i took one last look at the monster and it axed me and i jolted awake, spilling the hot choco with marshmallow that my mom bought.

It was a very fun experience yet in the end it was terrifying.
    Every sunset is a proof that everything has an ending ~

I achieve lucidity every once in a while, but it’s never very strong nor long-lived. I had an unpleasant dream the other day where I was stuck in some kind of hellscape; I realized it was a dream and gave myself psychic powers to try and fend off the monsters, but then it just led me into getting lynched ala Salem witch trials by the jealousy of the other people in my dream.
    The Expert (in apologies because I mess up a lot)
    Art Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Castellated View Post
    Mhm, experienced it. But mine has a twist.

I fell asleep while riding on a plane going in a vacation. In my dream, i was in the plane i was riding in and no one was there, i could also see the clouds outside forming weird shapes and marshmallows was floating everywhere and before i knew, i was standing on the plane's door. It was wide open, i jumped and flew, i was really happy, birds were following me and a rainbow appeared, i stepped on the rainbow and thought if it is real or not, i pinched myself but i felt nothing and then i realized that im lucid dreaming. Because i was excited and dont know what to do, i slipped off the rainbow and fell into a river, i was shouting for help but did not feel that im suffocating, my head bumped into a stone and everything stopped. I was back in the plane, i couldnt move and everything was dim, i saw this mirror in the plane, i tried to stand up but i was like freezed, and then i realized im having sleep paralysis, in the mirror i saw this shadow with red bloody eyes and horns holding an axe, and i panicked, i tried my best to move, the monster was slowly coming near me, i took one last look at the monster and it axed me and i jolted awake, spilling the hot choco with marshmallow that my mom bought.

It was a very fun experience yet in the end it was terrifying.
    I feel like when you realize you're lucid dreaming everything goes wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by topazi View Post
    I achieve lucidity every once in a while, but it’s never very strong nor long-lived. I had an unpleasant dream the other day where I was stuck in some kind of hellscape; I realized it was a dream and gave myself psychic powers to try and fend off the monsters, but then it just led me into getting lynched ala Salem witch trials by the jealousy of the other people in my dream.
    You have way more power in your dreams, teach me your ways.

Its pretty fun to mess with, the bad thing is the limit, its what can you remember of. You wont be able to do things if you forget them, probably youll wake up when you realize its a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    Its pretty fun to mess with, the bad thing is the limit, its what can you remember of. You wont be able to do things if you forget them, probably youll wake up when you realize its a dream.
    my dream was so vivid that i could remember almost all of it help

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    my dream was so vivid that i could remember almost all of it help
    oh i mean in lucid dreams, you cant summon (or whatever) things you forgot. Sorry it was unclear (i dont know how to explain tbh)