Thread: Please Back The old World Lock System/Level Limit

Peasant

Thumbs down Please Back The old World Lock System/Level Limit

Ok Lets talk about the spammers but it rlly good but theres 2 ways to stop the spammers right. The Human Verification and World Time Limit

But how about new players? Example Level Limit in Buy+world is lvl 20 and he need to sell the items but level limit needs or that guy is lazy farmer.. also spammers are smart can using auto and level up and spammers can spam again. Also like signal jammers are useless now. Why? Because if u just put the lvl 125 only lvl 125 and u can enter that world.
    But signal jammer is like secret world but u can enter. But the world lock. U cant enter and u need to reach that level before u can enter. Im not good at english but i hope u understand guys.

Cool Pro title

I don't know if someone below level 20 (new players) are trading on buy+ even though it's easy to level up now because of BFG like 30 mins... And there will be many spammers reduced because the spammer is lazy why he will create another 10 accounts and level all of them to 20? he will just do 1 or 2 because he is LAZY if he wasn't he can just type normally...
    IGN: Zarmion

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    I don't know if someone below level 20 (new players) are trading on buy+ even though it's easy to level up now because of BFG like 30 mins... And there will be many spammers reduced because the spammer is lazy why he will create another 10 accounts and level all of them to 20? he will just do 1 or 2 because he is LAZY if he wasn't he can just type normally...
    Buywings, buydirt, buyproject, mass, and many more...

Not all owner do that, all you can do is trust the owner or you can broadcast ...

Hello

I'm in favor of giving people more control over the worlds they create. If the owner sets the world limit too high people will find an alternative and abandon the original world eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    There is no reason to not level up quickly, there are FREE BFGs now. So the new players can level up easy to enter the world's limit.
    Growtopia, I Love You 3000

🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature
    Follow my insta: aeios.official

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    There is no reason to not level up quickly, there are FREE BFGs now. So the new players can level up easy to enter the world's limit.
    the irony is that less and less people are bfg-ing.
    usually 1 bc can get me 15+ ppl to bfg but nowadays even 3 bcs get me less than 10 ppl

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    usually 1 bc can get me 15+ ppl to bfg but nowadays even 3 bcs get me less than 10 ppl
    hopefully the update will increase that
    IGN: Ariana (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125

Knight

They seems really disappointed with price pack nowadays

What do you farm, do you have steam rooms and what is the name of your bfg?
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Justinjake View Post
    Ok Lets talk about the spammers but it rlly good but theres 2 ways to stop the spammers right. The Human Verification and World Time Limit

But how about new players? Example Level Limit in Buy+world is lvl 20 and he need to sell the items but level limit needs or that guy is lazy farmer.. also spammers are smart can using auto and level up and spammers can spam again. Also like signal jammers are useless now. Why? Because if u just put the lvl 125 only lvl 125 and u can enter that world.
    But signal jammer is like secret world but u can enter. But the world lock. U cant enter and u need to reach that level before u can enter. Im not good at english but i hope u understand guys.
    YEAH as i notice spammers are usually lvl 20+ so this is not effective for anti spammer and it will make some trouble with low lvl players.
    IGN: vMatt
    LEVEL; 108
    GUILD: Duckies (GE)
    IG: vMatt_gt
    Worlds:
    2ni
    vmatt
    buyredvelvet

Someone should do an experiment.

Compare the number of spammers at different entry level.

Starting from