Thread: Coming back! [How to, Question and more]

Master Sorcerer DinosaurierGrowtopia's Avatar

Lightbulb Coming back! [How to, Question and more]

Hey guys so I am going to try and come back to this game with a new account and everything!

I am kinda excited actually I know there will be up's and down's but this game gave me a lot so I am going to try and come back stronger and since I am starting at the bottom again I can help those who are currently there so we can rise together.

THE PLAN:

When I used to play this game everyday I got rich by farming and than when I saved enough wls I switched to science stations! that was my plan and I was doing good.

The problem why you are not getting rich is probbably because you are lazy you have to admit it. With what this game has become and all the options of getting rich you have there is no way you are not earning at least 1 diamond lock per month if not a week. Just calculate if you earn 5 world locks everyday that means 30x5 = 150 world locks per month!! so that means all you have to do is earn 10.000 gems / day and buy world locks with them and you get 150 world locks each month!! (not to mention you can spend those gems more wisely with packs and earn even more wls).

so this is the plan I am going to be using for the first month I am playing (it might change).

Need of help:

I would really appreciate if I could get some friends ingame that could help me with new things because I dont know what was happening in this game for the past 6-9 months so thats kinda sad.

Also what is the fastest way to get back supporter? I dont really want to spend any money on this game because that is just stupid sooooo my best option are those ads right?

So this is my plan for the next month trying to earn some wls. If you have any tips for me or wanna become my friend / hang out ingame just add me or come visit my world KYEDAI. Hope I helped a little
    IGN: KYEDAI

'Cause baby, you're a firework
    C'mon, show 'em what you're worth
    Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
    As you shoot across the sky-y-y

fastest way to get supporter is by tap joy- I did it in like 2 days

Master Sorcerer DinosaurierGrowtopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarryJinx View Post
    fastest way to get supporter is by tap joy- I did it in like 2 days
    thats good but I think it depends on the country you live in on how many offers you get per day.
    IGN: KYEDAI

'Cause baby, you're a firework
    C'mon, show 'em what you're worth
    Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
    As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Quote Originally Posted by DinosaurierGrowtopia View Post
    thats good but I think it depends on the country you live in on how many offers you get per day.
    yeah, I assume living in Europe is the best one, since I got it in just 2 days

Welcome back, i’ll gladly help you. Just message me in-game if you ever catch me online.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

dinoooooooooooo
    ill happily help u!
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow