View Poll Results: How was the service? (Use only after using a service)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    0 0%
  • Could do better

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Free services TONS of FREE services

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    848

    Default

    Interesting. Good luck with this I guess.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard CnatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Interested in this, where could I contact you for some of these services?
    GrowID: Plussed

    Discord: S+#6976

    Youtube: Plussed

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Cut the act growtopia conspiracies. Both of these accounts have a very low post count, Tiamat joined same date with growtopia conspiracies and xfist12 joined a few days later. Both accounts have posts that barely made sense, and the "I didn't get your ign" is a lame excuse so people don't ask to see the pixel art OP is supposed to have built. I'm positive both accounts are your alts.
    Also, most services make no sense whatsoever, how are you supposed to provide bait while we provide rod, it has always been the opposite way around. For the harvester of sorrows one, I doubt someone would provide fuels and the harvester for other peoples' benefit. To the 2 clients who requested world clearing, has he cleared any of the worlds? I doubt it, simply because these "free" services don't exist, they are here as fillers to gain fake non-existent trust, so that he can scam some finale tickets. He used 2 or even 3 alts so far to funnel people into thinking he is legit. I might be wrong but all of this makes sense to be honest, all I can say is beware of this scheme.
    Lol... if you think those are my alts you must be wrong, check my other post (finale ticket service free) I had 3 clients. All of which your going to say are my accounts right?

    Same thing goes for the accounts you accused me to be, you joined the same day as 689 members so you’re clearly them right? Because I have the time to post on all those accounts.

    Or do you want to settle this with the admins and get cursed like orca for harassment without concrete proof?

    Also I don’t provide the rod because I’m trying to not spend all the dls on 1 service and benefit more people. I can’t just sell it without losing more than I would if I bought the bait.

    Here’s the thread
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...r-service-Free

    Name:  3B5A8C9C-8A5D-4FA4-B2BF-19C4FADBB404.png
Views: 50
Size:  99.5 KB

    Obviously I don’t have the other dudes ign so I can’t send a pic of his, also if you were paying attention I said the clearing world service was cancelled due to how time consuming it was.

    Gosh I could link you up with about a hundred accounts right now and I also wish I could say bad words to just absolutely humiliate you but I can’t.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CnatZ View Post
    Interested in this, where could I contact you for some of these services?
    You can pm me or contact me in game IG: Conspiracist

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xFist12 View Post
    Hello! Can you please help me with my carnival quest I want to get my first carnival ring but my quest sometimes are so expensive
    Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard BilaltmnOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    School or a meetup
    Posts
    293

    Default

    How does this carnival quest service works?
    Last edited by BilaltmnOO; 08-21-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
    IM BACK

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    108

    Default I'm confused..

    Excuse me, how would the carnival quest one work?
    LetsGo

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    The carnival one works however you want it to work, if you need carnival items for your quest I’ll just give them (must send proof) I can help with anything besides growtokens surgeries etc, perhaps you need some tickets? Anything goes.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Though I do not agree with ooopsi and Orca's quick, possibly unwarranted words/accusations, for ooopsi, I do not agree with your (also quick) response, shutting this down with insults, rudeness, and threats to get them cursed also. Although I do agree that ooopsi did harass you, slightly, but you came right back and also harassed them with threats. For Orca, you literally were the one to antagonize them, although they did respond quickly with severity, you did the same, and if it was my choice, you both would be cursed for your misconduct and general toxicity towards each other. Last, recently, I have seen you on multiple threads, and my fellow forumers can most likely back me up on this, harassing others, such as in here

    here,

    here,

    here,

    here,

    and let's not forget the comments on Orca's crystal shattering thread you two exchanged, and even this thread. Many forumers have told you to calm down, etc. This is my unbiased, backed-up response to your actions recently/now towards ooopsi
    Thanks for reading this, just wanted to get this out.
    EDIT: Also, if a Moderator and/or Game Guardian does rule this as "singling out," I will take back my words and deeply apologize for this. However, I believe this is simply my response to the current actions of Growtopian Conspiracies, ooopsi, and Orca.
    Thanks again for reading.
    Last edited by Phantic; 08-22-2019 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Added last part.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Cut the act growtopia conspiracies. Both of these accounts have a very low post count, Tiamat joined same date with growtopia conspiracies and xfist12 joined a few days later. Both accounts have posts that barely made sense, and the "I didn't get your ign" is a lame excuse so people don't ask to see the pixel art OP is supposed to have built. I'm positive both accounts are your alts.
    Also, most services make no sense whatsoever, how are you supposed to provide bait while we provide rod, it has always been the opposite way around. For the harvester of sorrows one, I doubt someone would provide fuels and the harvester for other peoples' benefit. To the 2 clients who requested world clearing, has he cleared any of the worlds? I doubt it, simply because these "free" services don't exist, they are here as fillers to gain fake non-existent trust, so that he can scam some finale tickets. He used 2 or even 3 alts so far to funnel people into thinking he is legit. I might be wrong but all of this makes sense to be honest, all I can say is beware of this scheme.
    Uh this account isnt Growtopia Conspiracies's Probably and its my main

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)[/QUOTE]

    Ok thanks
    IGN : xFist2
    Level : 58

    Just a newbie in this forum

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    Though I do not agree with ooopsi and Orca's quick, possibly unwarranted words/accusations, for ooopsi, I do not agree with your (also quick) response, shutting this down with insults, rudeness, and threats to get them cursed also. Although I do agree that ooopsi did harass you, slightly, but you came right back and also harassed them with threats. For Orca, you literally were the one to antagonize them, although they did respond quickly with severity, you did the same, and if it was my choice, you both would be cursed for your misconduct and general toxicity towards each other. Last, recently, I have seen you on multiple threads, and my fellow forumers can most likely back me up on this, harassing others, such as in here

    here,

    here,

    here,

    here,

    and let's not forget the comments on Orca's crystal shattering thread you two exchanged, and even this thread. Many forumers have told you to calm down, etc. This is my unbiased, backed-up response to your actions recently/now towards ooopsi
    Thanks for reading this, just wanted to get this out.
    EDIT: Also, if a Moderator and/or Game Guardian does rule this as "singling out," I will take back my words and deeply apologize for this. However, I believe this is simply my response to the current actions of Growtopian Conspiracies, ooopsi, and Orca.
    Thanks again for reading.

    Yes I totally agree with you, however I figure the reason was because they’re the ones to start it up first, I’m just backing myself up.

    And you forgot to mention that all the spoilers are insults to the same person (alpitu21)
    Incase you didn’t realize he also started a fight with me first, and second I called him out and many other people agreed that he’s a scammer ( in the same thread you got those insults from)

    From what you and everyone else can see, I don’t want to be toxic or rude but if you’re going to insult me I’m going to insult you back. I never start any of these I only talk back when someone else talks about me.

    Also the I don’t speak Braille and deaf was obviously a joke referring to I don’t understand your computer knowledge

    And one last thing, even if it seems like I’m starting something I’m not, you can see others taking the joke but theirs always that one person who doesn’t get it yah know?

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer ooopsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    I don't think so
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Lol... if you think those are my alts you must be wrong, check my other post (finale ticket service free) I had 3 clients. All of which your going to say are my accounts right?

    Same thing goes for the accounts you accused me to be, you joined the same day as 689 members so you’re clearly them right? Because I have the time to post on all those accounts.

    Or do you want to settle this with the admins and get cursed like orca for harassment without concrete proof?

    Also I don’t provide the rod because I’m trying to not spend all the dls on 1 service and benefit more people. I can’t just sell it without losing more than I would if I bought the bait.

    Here’s the thread
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...r-service-Free

    Name:  3B5A8C9C-8A5D-4FA4-B2BF-19C4FADBB404.png
Views: 50
Size:  99.5 KB

    Obviously I don’t have the other dudes ign so I can’t send a pic of his, also if you were paying attention I said the clearing world service was cancelled due to how time consuming it was.

    Gosh I could link you up with about a hundred accounts right now and I also wish I could say bad words to just absolutely humiliate you but I can’t.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You can pm me or contact me in game IG: Conspiracist

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hello yes! Contact me in game or pm me your current quests! Provide a world name and I can drop the items (please send screenshots)
    I clearly said that I might be wrong, as I have no evidence to back up what I said. I was really convinced they are your alts due to all the coincidences that made it rather obvious. I agree, however, that I used some harsh words, as some of the services made no sense for me, as I'm used to seeing services the whole way around. Well, if you are actually legit then I apologize, my point wasn't harassing you, but warning unsuspecting clients from potential scams (which might no exist).

    Fair enough, I deleted my post, and if you want it gone you would remove the quote of it.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

    I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!


    My minecraft youtube channel

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    In a dirt block
    Posts
    126

    Default

    May need help for finale tickets

  12. #32
    Lesser Knight FaiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Damn this is so nice of you! We need more people like you in the community, doing good for the community.

  13. #33

    Default heres my quest screenshot please help me with it

    IGN : xFist2
    Level : 58

    Just a newbie in this forum

  14. #34

    Unhappy This will never end...

    Hmm... this thread is really similar to the thread "stay away"
    Can you stop?

    It started when he invaded my thread...
    Saying to my service "shameless promo"
    Plus invading thread is against the rule...
    you just violated the rule...

    Second you made a thread "stay away" which it was used for cyber bullying me...
    Putting images without covering name that is another rule violation...

    After that thread was deleted I made a thread about "peace or foe and reasons why I got mad"
    (this thread is also deleted)

    Reasons why I got mad (some words that he said was in "stay away")
    Plus he said he wanted to be my foe
    Reasons:

    1. You called me "most toxic forumer"
    2. You invaded my thread (you violated rule)
    3. You said "shameless promo" to my service
    4. Making thread about "stay away" (cyber bullying)
    5. 8 channels wasn't mine and calling that as a mine?
    6. "Please stay away from his services he will most likely scam you, if you could report him, all his posts are toxic just like the screenshots below, this all started because I made a clean and simple and nothing toward him reply" No words to say wow (another cyber bullying)
    7. "I’d rather get both of us banned if it helps you guys stay away from him." (cyberbully again) (stay away = Get the f* out of here)
    8. "contacted 2 admins to help with this hoping for a reply, I don’t know how to stop this other than making him look bad." (hmm.. threatening me aren't you?)
    9. "I also promoted my free service and he got all mad about it obviously I know why but throwing a baby fit?" Lol.
    You said shameless promo...
    Plus baby fit? wow seriously...

    I'm not really seeking for perma - ban or curse for him...
    I just want him to say "sorry" is this really hard?
    geez...

    It's up to you...
    It might be drama to you...
    But this is not drama nor something to laugh at... (different perspective)

    - - - Updated - - -

    The mod who banned me doesn't read the private messages... (probably he is busy or not online...)

    Hmm... I will be back on aug 28...
    Don't be so happy about my curse growtopia conspiracies...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjv...66421691387063

    Arguments in youtube

    So I have some questions to you...
    What is my problem in English?
    You said I have 20 issues in English right?
    Just asking, because I'm curious and I don't think I have that much problems in English...

    So thank you so much for reading
    I will be waiting for your reply(s)...

    (don't get mad... I'm here to justify myself)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hopefully no negative words...
    I like whales... like dolphin, orca, blue whale, etc...
    Contest Thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(just-a-test)

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTrollerloz312 View Post
    May need help for finale tickets
    Can be done! Will try to find your ign in previous posts

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PUBGG View Post
    Hmm... this thread is really similar to the thread "stay away"
    Can you stop?

    It started when he invaded my thread...
    Saying to my service "shameless promo"
    Plus invading thread is against the rule...
    you just violated the rule...

    Second you made a thread "stay away" which it was used for cyber bullying me...
    Putting images without covering name that is another rule violation...

    After that thread was deleted I made a thread about "peace or foe and reasons why I got mad"
    (this thread is also deleted)

    Reasons why I got mad (some words that he said was in "stay away")
    Plus he said he wanted to be my foe
    Reasons:

    1. You called me "most toxic forumer"
    2. You invaded my thread (you violated rule)
    3. You said "shameless promo" to my service
    4. Making thread about "stay away" (cyber bullying)
    5. 8 channels wasn't mine and calling that as a mine?
    6. "Please stay away from his services he will most likely scam you, if you could report him, all his posts are toxic just like the screenshots below, this all started because I made a clean and simple and nothing toward him reply" No words to say wow (another cyber bullying)
    7. "I’d rather get both of us banned if it helps you guys stay away from him." (cyberbully again) (stay away = Get the f* out of here)
    8. "contacted 2 admins to help with this hoping for a reply, I don’t know how to stop this other than making him look bad." (hmm.. threatening me aren't you?)
    9. "I also promoted my free service and he got all mad about it obviously I know why but throwing a baby fit?" Lol.
    You said shameless promo...
    Plus baby fit? wow seriously...

    I'm not really seeking for perma - ban or curse for him...
    I just want him to say "sorry" is this really hard?
    geez...

    It's up to you...
    It might be drama to you...
    But this is not drama nor something to laugh at... (different perspective)

    - - - Updated - - -

    The mod who banned me doesn't read the private messages... (probably he is busy or not online...)

    Hmm... I will be back on aug 28...
    Don't be so happy about my curse growtopia conspiracies...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjv...66421691387063

    Arguments in youtube

    So I have some questions to you...
    What is my problem in English?
    You said I have 20 issues in English right?
    Just asking, because I'm curious and I don't think I have that much problems in English...

    So thank you so much for reading
    I will be waiting for your reply(s)...

    (don't get mad... I'm here to justify myself)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hopefully no negative words...
    Ah so I was right all along! Goodies! Nobody will listen to you especially after seeing you’re ban evading you know that right? It’s like going to a restaurant dine and dashing then coming back the next day because you forgot your phone.

    (Oh and also to the mods everything he claimed above is not fully true, while the things he stated were true they were not as stated he just made it look more like than what it is. You can clearly tell this wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t kept spamming posts about saying he’s not a scammer which is clearly spam posting. He violated a big rule that made me frustrated therefor I somewhat had the right to reply.)

    P.S I’m forward to seeing your comeback on the 28th I think it will be obvious due to your very poor English that you state is not bad, I must inform you to improve it not only to not be known as a scammer but as a life skill, other wise it will be your demise (both during real life in some circumstances and the forums)

  16. #36

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Can be done! Will try to find your ign in previous posts

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ah so I was right all along! Goodies! Nobody will listen to you especially after seeing you’re ban evading you know that right? It’s like going to a restaurant dine and dashing then coming back the next day because you forgot your phone.

    (Oh and also to the mods everything he claimed above is not fully true, while the things he stated were true they were not as stated he just made it look more like than what it is. You can clearly tell this wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t kept spamming posts about saying he’s not a scammer which is clearly spam posting. He violated a big rule that made me frustrated therefor I somewhat had the right to reply.)

    P.S I’m forward to seeing your comeback on the 28th I think it will be obvious due to your very poor English that you state is not bad, I must inform you to improve it not only to not be known as a scammer but as a life skill, other wise it will be your demise (both during real life in some circumstances and the forums)
    Sounds like "you got cursed so no one will listen to you"
    Plus if that's not true... (asking to mods or devs )can you please check the deleted thread... (there is link in crystal shatter for 5 ~ 6wl) (that guy might delete the post or change it...)
    "It’s like going to a restaurant dine and dashing then coming back the next day because you forgot your phone."
    Also this is not old... It's just a week ago...
    I even suggested you another peaceful choice... But you just ignored it...
    I don't think I'm bad at English... If I'm bad how about you?
    you said I have 20 issues in English right? No proofs... Stop lying to people....
    I don't think I'm scammer... (you sent me pm about scammer!!!)
    I you're dogmatic, self-assertive, loco or maniac person... Plus you should stop those lies...

    This is not spamming kiddo...
    But your spamming threads to make your post higher... (eg. Dirt giveaway)
    I said my posts are to justify myself... (blind? )

    p.s.
    Don't spam reports to me...
    I'm just replying back to you...

    My mind has changed...
    I like whales... like dolphin, orca, blue whale, etc...
    Contest Thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(just-a-test)

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUBGG View Post
    Sounds like "you got cursed so no one will listen to you"
    Plus if that's not true... (asking to mods or devs )can you please check the deleted thread... (there is link in crystal shatter for 5 ~ 6wl) (that guy might delete the post or change it...)
    "It’s like going to a restaurant dine and dashing then coming back the next day because you forgot your phone."
    Also this is not old... It's just a week ago...
    I even suggested you another peaceful choice... But you just ignored it...
    I don't think I'm bad at English... If I'm bad how about you?
    you said I have 20 issues in English right? No proofs... Stop lying to people....
    I don't think I'm scammer... (you sent me pm about scammer!!!)
    I you're dogmatic, self-assertive, loco or maniac person... Plus you should stop those lies...

    This is not spamming kiddo...
    But your spamming threads to make your post higher... (eg. Dirt giveaway)
    I said my posts are to justify myself... (blind? )

    p.s.
    Don't spam reports to me...
    I'm just replying back to you...

    My mind has changed...
    Yeah sure whatever you say, it’s not spam if it’s an actual giveaway nothing stops me from not giving away a dirt? Yeah anyways bye I’ll just contact a mod to curse you again or something you’re really annoying and I’m pretty sure everyone’s fine with that

  18. #38

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Yeah sure whatever you say, it’s not spam if it’s an actual giveaway nothing stops me from not giving away a dirt? Yeah anyways bye I’ll just contact a mod to curse you again or something you’re really annoying and I’m pretty sure everyone’s fine with that
    That's threatening words...
    I didn't said that is spam thread...
    It's just a example...
    If I'm annoying... Than for me your a bully who is making forum dirty...



    If you see someone who you don't like you will do those things...
    (like lying to others, making thread to bully me, invading thread, trashing talking someone's effort, blaming my English, and threatening with some reports...)

    p.s.
    YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE A GOOD MEMORY...
    You already forgot "stay away" thread?
    FOR ME IT'S YOUR FAULT...
    YOU invaded my thread and YOU made me mad with the words "shameless promo" to my effort..
    If you didn't invade my thread there were no incident like this... Hmpt...
    (for sure you will say "no it's not my fault; Because mod cursed you so it's your fault")
    (OR ANOTHER EXCUSES...)

    For sure you will report me...
    I already know you...
    Messaging mods a lot of times is bad
    not
    They are busy to help people, making items, and etc...
    They don't have time for your excuses...

    (Most importantly STOP LYING TO OTHERS...)
    Last edited by PUBGG; 08-23-2019 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read
    I like whales... like dolphin, orca, blue whale, etc...
    Contest Thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(just-a-test)

  19. #39

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post

    Incase you didn’t realize he also started a fight with me first, and second I called him out and many other people agreed that he’s a scammer ( in the same thread you got those insults from)

    From what you and everyone else can see, I don’t want to be toxic or rude but if you’re going to insult me I’m going to insult you back. I never start any of these I only talk back when someone else talks about me.
    Hmm... another lie...
    Yea 1 or 2 people agreed with you; because I wasn't there... (thread "stay away")
    You started the fight...

    You don't want to be toxic or rude?
    You've just did...
    In https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-shatter/page2

    Now your saying never mind? (ignore?)
    Hmm... I sense you will make new thread about me...
    Think what you've done...
    I like whales... like dolphin, orca, blue whale, etc...
    Contest Thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-(just-a-test)

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUBGG View Post
    Hmm... another lie...
    Yea 1 or 2 people agreed with you; because I wasn't there... (thread "stay away")
    You started the fight...

    You don't want to be toxic or rude?
    You've just did...
    In https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-shatter/page2

    Now your saying never mind? (ignore?)
    Hmm... I sense you will make new thread about me...
    Think what you've done...
    Cool bumping thread I never got the ign of whoever pmed me about the trading service

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •