Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Didn't Want to post in PAW feedback because it would get lost

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Idarksaberl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    furry land
    Posts
    31

    Default Didn't Want to post in PAW feedback because it would get lost

    So far, PAW has been the worst PAW in Growtopia history:

    1. No new gimmicks (balance changes doesn't count)
    2. Very little items/blocks per day (like 3 different colored blocks and 1 face block)
    3. The very "Cool items" is bounded by Startopia, so luck/skill based minigame that only the pro players can enjoy, (I have tried startopia before and ran out of tools every 4-5 missions)
    4. It was very late this year, so it gives us the impression that the whole week had MAJOR updates planned

    I hope the next 5 days are much better than today because currently, I feel as if Player Appreciation Week is lacking of potential. (I don't hate the game, or any of PAW's new features, I just feel like they are going to disappoint the players again)
    Last edited by Idarksaberl; 08-20-2019 at 02:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idarksaberl View Post
    So far, PAW has been the worst PAW in Growtopia history:

    1. No new gimmicks (balance changes doesn't count)
    2. Very little items/blocks per day (like 3 different colored blocks and 1 face block)
    3. The very "Cool items" is bounded by Startopia, so luck/skill based minigame that only the pro players can enjoy, (I have tried startopia before and ran out of tools every 4-5 missions)
    4. It was very late this year, so it gives us the impression that the whole week had MAJOR updates planned

    I hope the next 3 days are much better than today because currently, I feel as if Player Appreciation Week is lacking of potential. (I don't hate the game, or any of PAW's new features, I just feel like they are going to disappoint the players again)
    But sir, there are another 5 days left. We barely have even gotten started. Let's hope for the best, I still think they have tons of great stuff planned for this week!
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Idarksaberl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    furry land
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    But sir, there are another 5 days left. We barely have even gotten started. Let's hope for the best, I still think they have tons of great stuff planned for this week!
    im just saying its a slow start and expected a lot more from the first 2 days, they act like a hook

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idarksaberl View Post
    im just saying its a slow start and expected a lot more from the first 2 days, they act like a hook
    It’s very true. I thought that they’d have something special on each day, and then, unexpectedly they would suddenly add an interesting component in the middle of PAW? I mean, day 2 of PAW was actually a good one, it just depends if we know what we’re appreciating. And in this case, day 2 of PAW’s theme was balance change. Cool, but not everyone is into that. Most are more attracted to the cosmetics than to the mechanics of the game. It just depends, and everyone has an opinion.

    I too expected a fast, exciting start.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    I'll be damned if the Weather Machine - Stargazing is more expensive than the Weather Machine - Warp Speed by a mile.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    818

    Default

    I heard that PAW 3rd day will be good and cool???
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  7. #7
    Guardian Nostos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    480

    Default

    What I actually like about PAW 2019 is that instead of putting tons of new items to satisfy our need...of having a new item every now and then, they actually worked on to suggestions that can make features better and also to tweak those features that are being left behind.

    Well, it's just day 2. I'm hoping for more features to be introduced

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •