Thread: Geiger Charger Question

Default Geiger Charger Question

EDIT: This is kinda suggestion too I've started writting it and after I was done I've realized that it should be in suggestion box probably, but also, deal with the scammer and his world, please..
    Hello,
    Ubisoft, may I ask why Geiger Charger is avaible to use in Builder's Lock?..It causes really ALOT OF SCAMS and there is no real use of it being avaible in Builder's Lock..Actually no use, so why is it avaible? I highly suggest you not to make it avaible to put in Geiger in Public Area because when I went to BUYGEIGER there was ALOT of spammers spamming to go to their world for free charge (and ofcourse, it's charger in Builder's Lock and when people put their Geiger in, they lose it forver..), would it be hard just to add 'You can't put your Geiger to Geiger Charger that's in public area!' message? There's no actual way that benefits it being public in builders lock, not even single one..So please do this.. (while at it, look at world GEIGURA and ban the world please, owner of the world got one SAME SCAM world banned already, called MEHZO, innaccessible, shouldn't the owner of both worlds finally get permabanned/60 days banned? Apparently he is STILL using that scam and STILL scamming peoples with it, why he is allowed to play this game..?)
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Ubisoft, may I ask why Geiger Charger is avaible to use in Builder's Lock?
    Cze
    That's simply the nature of the builder lock.

But agreed, it would definitely prevent a lot of scams if geiger chargers can't be used if they were placed in a public area.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    That's simply the nature of the builder lock.

But agreed, it would definitely prevent a lot of scams if geiger chargers can't be used if they were placed in a public area.
    Im sure that if they modufy the builder lock they will be a dupe glitch. If they do on charge no dupe glitches !

bumped that one.
    It takes more than capital to swing business. You've got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by - Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics.
    Isaac Asimov

Website, General, More Info