Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: The worst and most uninteresting item in P.A.W.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    229

    Default The worst and most uninteresting item in P.A.W.

    I had to make a thread for this

    The item “black shoes” has to be the most uninteresting abomination to PAW 2019.
    Who asked for this item? You remember that guy that suggested this item? Yeah I sure don’t. Who ever came up with this item has to be most uninteresting person on the planet. The design is the same as the ninja slippers. The only thing it does is make you run faster. It’s really poorly designed. Whatever person who designed this item didn’t know what they were doing and it looks like an 8 year old designed this item. Out of all the terrible items this update has brought, this has to be worst out of all of them. We asked for lots of different items and you brought us this? People had good ideas such as pets, hair items, shirt, pants, and lots more clothing suggestions. This is what we waited all year for? Some crappy useless item that no one even asked for?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    area 51
    Posts
    270

    Default

    it has speedy so it's a top tier shoe item
    hi im snow how you doin?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    it has speedy so it's a top tier shoe item
    Plus you now have formal dress shoes for that wedding and when the cake comes out you will be first in line.
    wow nice picture

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    645

    Default

    That was actually a "better" item to me compared to the Growmoji Block or Shiny blocks...


    I liked the Rayman's Fist change tho better. Overall though, I agree pay one was/is a bit lame.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    That was actually a "better" item to me compared to the Growmoji Block or Shiny blocks...


    I liked the Rayman's Fist change tho better. Overall though, I agree pay one was/is a bit lame.

    I was talking about compared to the other clothing items

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    That was actually a "better" item to me compared to the Growmoji Block or Shiny blocks...


    I liked the Rayman's Fist change tho better. Overall though, I agree pay one was/is a bit lame.
    Protect the Creepy Baby Block
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    628

    Default

    I’ve been waiting for black shoes with speedy forever and this is perfect
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    I completely agree with this thread, there’s literally no time spent on designing the shoes, It’s poorly designed and has no effort put in.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I completely agree with this thread, there’s literally no time spent on designing the shoes, It’s poorly designed and has no effort put in.
    Because it's "black shoes"
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Because it's "black shoes"
    I mean there could be some design on it, It’s just like ninja shoes. The same

    If it was designed better, I’d be very cool
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Nenkaai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    I recall there was a large demand on the forums for new shoes especially with speedy since they are the least clothing type to get care. I can see many people be happy with something so basic in terms of color with speedy for once.

    Some people will always omplain because changes don't necessarily meet their expectations and what they have in mind. This is totally normal, and overall I'm pretty certain most sane people and not necessarily clueless ingame players are satisfied with the first two days.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,944

    Default

    The reason you don't like the shoes is because they don't have an over-the-top design, but have you ever tried designing a set and wanted speedy mod from the shoes but felt restrained by having to either use a ride or one of the limited options of Air Robinson variants? The Black Shoes are a subtle foot item with the speedy mod that makes them serve as a good neutral foot item, the game had a severe lack of speedy shoes and definitely needed more.

    Just because an item doesn't have some over-the-top design and/or effect doesn't make it bad, your standards are too high.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    I've felt the pain of having a set with black as the dominant colour, and needing a pair of shoes that wasn't WHITE like air robs are. I think it's a pretty useful item considering that a lot of people wear black coloured sets. It's simple, but it can improve a lot of sets. I can't argue about its design, and you may find it uninteresting, but complaining as if literally NOBODY liked these shoes? I don't know...

    Also, if the attached screenshot is only to support your argument (I may be wrong, since it looks like you tried to detach it but failed??), that's like a few people out of thousands of Growtopians. They can't speak for everyone.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    The reason you don't like the shoes is because they don't have an over-the-top design, but have you ever tried designing a set and wanted speedy mod from the shoes but felt restrained by having to either use a ride or one of the limited options of Air Robinson variants? The Black Shoes are a subtle foot item with the speedy mod that makes them serve as a good neutral foot item, the game had a severe lack of speedy shoes and definitely needed more.

    Just because an item doesn't have some over-the-top design and/or effect doesn't make it bad, your standards are too high.
    they couldve tried atleast, and maybe even spiced the name up a bit
    Ign: TheCrunchGoes
    (ItzEaglet)
    Main: EagsWorld

    Discord: wallop#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    noodle dragon
    Profile Pic by ME !


    I have no self worth~

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    The item “black shoes” has to be the most uninteresting abomination to PAW 2019.
    Who asked for this item?
    Nevertheless, now I can wear something else other than Air Robinsons.

    Plus I noticed they match my Startopian Empire - Uniform Pants perfectly!

    Speaking of abominations, last year /dab was thought so as well, since actually nobody asked that.

    People love it now.

    So maybe the shoes will find a spot in our hearts, who knows
    IGN: Tangramboy


    Goals

    • Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards


    Tangram Studios


  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    This might be useful for me. Too sad people hate it.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    I had to make a thread for this

    The item “black shoes” has to be the most uninteresting abomination to PAW 2019.
    Who asked for this item? You remember that guy that suggested this item? Yeah I sure don’t. Who ever came up with this item has to be most uninteresting person on the planet. The design is the same as the ninja slippers. The only thing it does is make you run faster. It’s really poorly designed. Whatever person who designed this item didn’t know what they were doing and it looks like an 8 year old designed this item. Out of all the terrible items this update has brought, this has to be worst out of all of them. We asked for lots of different items and you brought us this? People had good ideas such as pets, hair items, shirt, pants, and lots more clothing suggestions. This is what we waited all year for? Some crappy useless item that no one even asked for?
    Petition for Ubisoft to give to RTsoft for FREE:

    Axzyte: Signed
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: BestGrades
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ine=1563010791

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Petition for Ubisoft to give to RTsoft for FREE:

    Axzyte: Signed
    As much as I'd like to sign it too, we gotta face it.

    A big French multibillion euro (maybe an exaggeration) gaming corporation took over an American indie game.

    Could've we done something about it back then? No.

    Could we do something now about it? No.

    Should we accept it? Actually, yes. And frankly, they've done some good updates.

    Let's just give them some more time, and hopefully they learn to listen us more.

    After all, we all play every day and see, what needs to be changed.
    IGN: Tangramboy


    Goals

    • Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards


    Tangram Studios


  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard Titis08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Why you would like to know?
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Well If I am not crazy yet I remember someone asking for ninja slippers with the speedy mod
    About My GrowTopian :

    My Goals :

    Also visit :

    IGN : caribbeanjr

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Maroczy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind ya <3
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Atleast it's more realistic. Businessmen running to their offices because they're late for work.



    Looks like ninja slippers but hey, better to be simplistic than to be over-the-top and an eyesore.

    A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

    Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •