Thread: Farewell!

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb Farewell!

As expected, my Growtopia journey has come to an end, although a little bit sooner than i thought. My main account Phyzz has been suspended, for reasons still unknown, but i most probably deserved it. To be completely honest i'm not that sad nor mad about the perma-ban, what annoys me the most is the time and effort i have spent on the game, and all for what.. pixel currencies to show off to my pixel friends??! I am very disappointed in myself for the years i have wasted on this game but at least now i have a reason to stop playing the game and go do something productive in my life. So, to all those who are addicted to the game like i was (a couple hours ago, but not anymore) just think about what you're doing and if all the effort and time you're putting into the game will be worth it later on. I mean come on, Growtopia has to die at some point, maybe not this year nor the year after, but the day will come, and you'll look back at what you have "achieved" in the game and all the locks you collected, but then what? So my advice is to quit while you're ahead and go live your life to its fullest.

~Phyzz - 8/22/2019 - OUT!

Goodbye!

I hope you'll come back someday.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian