Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

CONGRATS BYTECODE!!!
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Red face Guardian

I really want to be a moderator I love playing growtopia and Im farming I can support this game and Im super supporter my Ingame name is Podecto please see this

Quote Originally Posted by Podecto View Post
    I really want to be a moderator I love playing growtopia and Im farming I can support this game and Im super supporter my Ingame name is Podecto please see this
    Just be active in the game and on the forums. They will notice you!

Welcome
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
    - Necturne
    - ByteCode
    - Gatello
    - Fournos
    - Kailyx
    Welcome lads!

- - - Updated - - -

Beying active on the forum is the first step that one has to take to becomea moderator, probably the same in the case of a guardian, on the other hand asking to get it will sadly not get you anywhere, I suggest you go around helping others on the forums (without doing a spam of course) and in an undetermined ammount of time (short/long) the others will notice you and you (MIGHT) get a shot at becoming a guardian/moderator!

Good luck lad!

Welcome everyone!

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Hello hello
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Peasant

Welcome Guardians!

Banned

It's not a moderator rank. Sir.

Default Welcome

WElcome glad to have yous in game

Serf

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations to the first bath of Game Guardians, we hope to see your work with the Game Moderators. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    Hi, guys!

I'm Gatello, and I'm from the Philippines! I am so happy to become part of the new initiative - Game Guardians! I'm happy to serve you all! I've been playing Growtopia since 2015 so I should be pretty informed about how the game goes, it's pretty fun to hang out with the community and gain a lot of friends.

Growtopia's not only my interests though, if you know me well enough - I'm a Graphic Designer who loves to edit photos, I am currently learning how to video edit which is going pretty well.

I will be helping the current Moderators in keeping this game safe! I will not have as much power as they have, so there may be situations wherein the Moderators (or support) should be the best to contact to. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I will try my best to answer them. I am excited to see you all in-game, peace out!
    Hey, man congratulations! I'm from the philippines too but i now live in Taiwan. I'll be glad to meet you ingame and looking out to see your work with the Moderators!

Welcome all!

Serf

Default I would like to apply for Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
    - Necturne
    - ByteCode
    - Gatello
    - Fournos
    - Kailyx
    Hi, Nekorei i'm just going to ask this but I would love to be part of your new initiative called Guardians, I hope to help the moderators and make their jobs easier. I always have freetime, I play the game atleast 10 hours a day . I'm always free from school homeworks because I always finish them before going home. I've been dedicating my time to this game since it's the only game that entertains me and lets me do all the things i want, whether it be Building, Hanging out with friends. I've been playing the game for atleast 3 and half years now. Never actually made a Forums account since I don't use it that much but I sure will do after this application. Thanks to all of you Growtopians.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Is anything going to change with the Forum Guardians system? I don't really follow them, but I notice at least one person is still a forum guardian (even though they haven't even logged online since last year). I mean, are you all still going to be recruiting them, or would people likely be promoted directly to Guardian?
    Hmm... I'm pretty sure they're like moderators. Maybe you need to help peoples in need in this Forums? Atleast that's what I heard.

Red face

Woohoo! Welcome! Love the changes that Growtopia is making. Moving in the positive direction for sure.
    Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

Default Welcome!

Congrats and welcome new Game guardians! I hope your presence will make Growtopia even a better game. Hope to see you in positive circumstances
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125/125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Ances: Riches 5/5, Dimensions 5/5
    Gems: 23/25 million

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, GETGEMMIES, CRIMESTATE, 3RDROCK etc.

Ig: pinuskigt

Squire

Default Welcome

Welcome all the new guardians looking forward to see you guys in game //HARPON

-Nostos
    - Necturne
    - ByteCode
    - Gatello
    - Fournos
    - Kailyx

WELCOME

Welcome fellas, can't wait to meet y'all in game. I kinda guess that the next batch of players should be out soon.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Been Playing since 2015

A growtopian with funny dreams! .

Twice the pride, double the fall!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Welcome

Congratulations to the new peeps for being accepted into the postion, and to the old peeps for being promoted.

Wishing y'all good luck :^)
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01