Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the Guardians

Squire

Welcome Welcome! Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    Hi, guys!

I'm Gatello, and I'm from the Philippines! I am so happy to become part of the new initiative - Game Guardians! I'm happy to serve you all! I've been playing Growtopia since 2015 so I should be pretty informed about how the game goes, it's pretty fun to hang out with the community and gain a lot of friends.

Growtopia's not only my interests though, if you know me well enough - I'm a Graphic Designer who loves to edit photos, I am currently learning how to video edit which is going pretty well.

I will be helping the current Moderators in keeping this game safe! I will not have as much power as they have, so there may be situations wherein the Moderators (or support) should be the best to contact to. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I will try my best to answer them. I am excited to see you all in-game, peace out!
    congratulations
    hi im snow how you doin?

Banned

Hi, guys!

I'm Gatello, and I'm from the Philippines! I am so happy to become part of the new initiative - Game Guardians! I'm happy to serve you all! I've been playing Growtopia since 2015 so I should be pretty informed about how the game goes, it's pretty fun to hang out with the community and gain a lot of friends.

Growtopia's not only my interests though, if you know me well enough - I'm a Graphic Designer who loves to edit photos, I am currently learning how to video edit which is going pretty well.

I will be helping the current Moderators in keeping this game safe! I will not have as much power as they have, so there may be situations wherein the Moderators (or support) should be the best to contact to. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I will try my best to answer them. I am excited to see you all in-game, peace out!
    Welcome po sa Growtopia, yey we got a Filipino guardian

Welcome!
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Peasant

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations To All New Guardians!

Goodluck
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Congrats to all new Guardians
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Hey people!

As most of you know, we (Nostos, ByteCode and I) were already moderating the forums under the Forum Guardians title. Our work now expands by also moderating the game along with the forums.

As far as I am concerned, I've always worked in the shadows and making sure the forums were rightfully organized. I am personally happy to be a helping hand for the game and you guys and being able to make a change.

Thank you and congratulations to the other guardians aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
    - Necturne
    - ByteCode
    - Gatello
    - Fournos
    - Kailyx
    Welcome Guardians!
    waiting for the second wave.
    IGN : PhoenixRz
    Level : 95/125
    Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Hi there, It's ya boi!
    ByteCode.

I've moderated Growtopia Forums for a while now and currently got promoted as Game Guardian along with other Forum Guardians in game. I'm 2013 player, with a good knowledge of Growtopia. I'm a chill person and likes to hangout with people, make weird jokes. We're excited to meet with you all in game! (;
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Necturne View Post
    Hey people!

As most of you know, we (Nostos, ByteCode and I) were already moderating the forums under the Forum Guardians title. Our work now expands by also moderating the game along with the forums.

As far as I am concerned, I've always worked in the shadows and making sure the forums were rightfully organized. I am personally happy to be a helping hand for the game and you guys and being able to make a change.

Congratulations for earning the rank, now. What will you do next?
    ~ A new broadcaster

Hi, guys!

dang a filipino. hello there!
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Hi there, It's ya boi!
    ByteCode.

I've moderated Growtopia Forums for a while now and currently got promoted as Game Guardian in game. I'm 2013 player, with a good knowledge of Growtopia. I'm a chill person and likes to hangout with people, make weird jokes. Excited to meet with you all in game! (;
    Also as you, congrats! You were great. Next time don't scare us whether your going to our forum meetup oh no

Hello guys! Thank you everyone for the warm greetings. 😁

Well, most of you know already, I was appointed a Forum Guardian last November 2018, moderating the forums and stuff. So right now, we've been promoted to another role which is the Game Guardian. Forum Guardian, Game Guardian, get it? 🤣

Just to re-introduce myself again with the community, I've been playing growtopia since 2013. I'm well familiar with the game and the rules. Having this chance to be part of the team once again is an awesome experience!

Please always remember, the community is our TOP priority that's why we have these kinds of initiatives. YOU are important to us. Always remember that. 😍

That's about it for me. See you around in-game I guess? 😝

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    Hello guys! Thank you everyone for the warm greetings.

Well, most of you know already, I was appointed a Forum Guardian last November 2018, moderating the forums and stuff. So right now, we've been promoted to another role which is the Game Guardian. Forum Guardian, Game Guardian, get it?

Just to re-introduce myself again with the community, I've been playing growtopia since 2013. I'm well familiar with the game and the rules. Having this chance to be part of the team once again is an awesome experience!

Please always remember, the community is our TOP priority that's why we have these kinds of initiatives. YOU are important to us. Always remember that.

That's about it for me. See you around in-game I guess?
    Congrats, I'll always smile when your here. In the forums.

ya, Halloo

Hey everyone, I'm Kailyx.

I'm from Singapore and I've been playing for close to 5 years now. Cooking is one of my favourite features in game! I'm currently a uni student and I don't really have any interests, but I do like to eat and sleep a lot. I look forward to helping out in game and I'll do my best. I'm a pretty shy person so please say hi to me.

Hi, guys!

Congratulations!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kailyx View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Kailyx.

I'm from Singapore and I've been playing for close to 5 years now. Cooking is one of my favourite features in game! I'm currently a uni student and I don't really have any interests, but I do like to eat and sleep a lot. I look forward to helping out in game and I'll do my best. I'm a pretty shy person so please say hi to me.
    Hi
    Sleeping is good, just don't over-sleep
    Welcome to the community. Congrats too.
    Don't be shy

Quote Originally Posted by Necturne View Post
    Hey people!

Congratulations!
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian