Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerning Game Guadians

Master Sorcerer

Probably something that I hate about this whole “forum guardian/game guardian nonsense is that everyone is just so fake. Like come on guys, everyone knows you’re pretending to be a minimod so you can get those brownie points before they elect the guardians. It’s just utter bs and I hate how fake people are because of it. I want to talk to people, not automated responses.
    This whole account is one giant post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Probably something that I hate about this whole “forum guardian/game guardian nonsense is that everyone is just so fake. Like come on guys, everyone knows you’re pretending to be a minimod so you can get those brownie points before they elect the guardians. It’s just utter bs and I hate how fake people are because of it. I want to talk to people, not automated responses.
    Exactly! It's becoming sad at this point where in every thread you open contains a copy/paste canned reply! It's as if Growtopia Support has made its way into the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by RichWizard View Post
    If you do have the time (your school/university doesn't give you lots of homework/paper work) and the will (you truly feel motivated from the inside and is not just a temporary motivation that dies off), plus your time schedule permits it and it's your passion, then go for it!
    I'm sure you'll be a great guardian if you meet all of those requirements
    Good luck!
    It’s only a dream but anything can happen. Just hoping for the best you know?
    GrowID: FreshAsian
    Level: 48
    Been playing since: July 29th, 2014

Master Sorcerer

Nekorei is looking for 50-100 guardians which i can’t imagine happening. How can you oversee that many people with these powers?
    Growtopia is like drugs, even worse.
    IGN: Zeh
    Level: 100
    Instagram: @zeh_gt

Quote Originally Posted by NotZeh View Post
    Nekorei is looking for 50-100 guardians which i can’t imagine happening. How can you oversee that many people with these powers?
    What I’m about to say is based on my understanding, it is not a fact.
    The power of a Guardian is minimal. I think their main power is a higher form of “ report. “ Basically, the moderators would look at the person you flagged/reported and investigate that guy, but they’ll prioritise your report more than those of a normal player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    This is quite true, yes.

What I am about to say is based on my understanding.
    For me, I want to become a Guardian because I want to help this game ( who doesn’t )
    .The responsibilities of a Guardian is lesser than those of a moderator, which is something I can more appreciate. Guardians are like little helpers of the moderators, nothing more. Guardians can’t nuke or ban, but you can flag/report players. Your reports, as a Guardian, would be noticed more than of another player’s report because Ubisoft gave you this status. A player’s report sometimes have false positive reports. This role is only for passionate players who wants to help the moderators. I don’t think it is a way one should use to gain popularity or fame, that is not the purpose of the role.

You are here to volunteer, don’t expect anything in return!!!

the reason(s) people want to be a moderator/guardian is purely of how long they’ve been playing this game which gives them more experience. i’ve been playing since late february of 2013 and after playing for 3 years i thought i was experienced enough to take on the role but i was just happy to be playing the game at that point so i just stuck with what i had.

i don’t go to school, currently unemployed for another week or two because of my cataracts but working is just the same as school. just more work and more intense. anyone is eligible for the role if they have enough responsibility to look after themselves, the power they are given and everyone around them. i’m not naming anybody in particular but some of you need to stop talking about who’s not worthy of it and why because you obviously don’t know yourself about the process of becoming one.

congrats to the new guardians tho, hopefully they live up to the rank. less power than normal mods but still do have my respect.
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

People will use the power to get what they want,like wls,fame,and control other people..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    People will use the power to get what they want,like wls,fame,and control other people..
    Some of the players, yea.

Interesting
    Just a Noob who want become pro

Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    Don't worry though, the Ubisoft team will be keeping an eye on em every single time. If they ever do try to abuse their powers, they would be kicked out of the program instantly.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

I changed my mind.

You’re right.
    IGN: Tangramboy

Goals

• Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards

Tangram Studios

What would happens if guardians and mods wouldn't be allowed make any social media account with mod/guardian account, no tube and not even showing their mod acc in game? So what would happen if we would remove fame part from those positions? How many would apply then?

i think most of them want just fame (they want be honored and cool). If i would want to be mod, i would want remove fame part, cause that is not the fun part or even nice part. I would want focus on work, not for fame. And yes, i do ig and rarely tube vids, but i don't do that for fame. idk why i do that now, but i started ig cause i needed to be known as a guild leader, so i could recruit. But there is down sides in this: i get spammed in ig and in game and if i don't want ignore all, that makes my game time less, cause i need reply those msgs. It is hard to explain, why i don't like to be as famous as i am, but i really don't like it. I do my ig for unknown reason, maybe i do it cause i want share info and cause i still need members, but all should know that ig is not the funniest part of my gaming life, not even close. And i don't think fame part would be the best thing of being a guardian or mod. Or maybe i just think different, idk.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE