Thread: destiny 2

Default destiny 2

Is anyone here playing destiny 2? Did you boost your account? I am going to boost my own, should I?

I've played Destiny 2. Though I have no idea what is boosting, perhaps I've forgotten. I'd just recommend getting all the DLCs for multiplayer sessions.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    I've played Destiny 2. Though I have no idea what is boosting, perhaps I've forgotten. I'd just recommend getting all the DLCs for multiplayer sessions.
    Thanks for recommendation but I decided to do something else. Boosting is raising game lvl by somebody else. I don't know how to explain this But I am thinking about it a lot. Every few monthes apear new shops that starts selling services, but as usually they works 2-3 monthes and then disapear with all money for not completed orders. And as result you get not finished boost and no money. It's dangerous enough if you don't know where you ask for help. I know only one destiny 2 boosting service as the most popular in the internet and I hope it's true. Anyway I haven't played destiny for a while and it would be great to come back with lvl up
    Last edited by maxmayer; 08-22-2019 at 10:41 AM.