Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please nerf subscriptions!

Default Please nerf subscriptions!

Subscriptions now give you 70 seasonal tokens per day, meaning that if you log on every day, you would earn the tokens required for 84% of legendary branch. Comparing the rates to the previous clash system, the tokens from subscriptions only made up approximately 3% of legendary branch.

Please nerf subscriptions!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Subscriptions now give you 70 seasonal tokens per day, meaning that if you log on every day, you would earn the tokens required for 84% of legendary branch. Comparing the rates to the previous clash system, the tokens from subscriptions only made up approximately 3% of legendary branch.

I think we get only 7 days per month those tokens so we get less than earlier and that's why they needed change this. Can't get tokens while there is no guild menu, am i right?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Nope, that would make Ubisoft less $$$.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I think we get only 7 days per month those tokens so we get less than earlier and that's why they needed change this. Can't get tokens while there is no guild menu, am i right?
    i’m fairly sure you get tokens even when the menu isn’t there

can we get a definitive answer, if you still get tokens even after clash stops..?

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    can we get a definitive answer, if you still get tokens even after clash stops..?
    with some patience that’s easy to confirm

i’m fairly sure you get tokens even when the menu isn’t there
    then where is my 1500 extra tones from about 50 days? Do you actually think, that devs are so stupid that they give us almost completely free l branch? Don't underestimate them..

then where is my 1500 extra tones from about 50 days? Do you actually think, that devs are so stupid that they give us almost completely free l branch? Don't underestimate them..
    You do get tokens in the gap between 2 events

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    You do get tokens in the gap between 2 events
    Are you sure? Cause i have done far more than max personal in both events and i don't tons of more tokens than those who didn't do as much as i did. And i don't think that devs would give us almost free l branch, cause if that would be true then my l branch is done rn.

Are you sure? Cause i have done far more than max personal in both events and i don't tons of more tokens than those who didn't do as much as i did. And i don't think that devs would give us almost free l branch, cause if that would be true then my l branch is done rn.
    In the previous gap I was receiving gems and tokens everyday

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    In the previous gap I was receiving gems and tokens everyday
    then why i don't have 1500 tokens more than my member who has no sub and who made less contri and got less personal board tokens than me? I have sub and i have made double same points as he did in both events i think. so i have much higher personal rank. Where is my tokens? I have been online every single day since season started.

Maybe they gave those tokens in some point but not anymore? Need calculate more before i know real answer. We just made some calculations yesterdays and tried make some game plan for whole year based on how many tokens we have already and how many we need earn.

Oof i actually have more tokens than i thought. So yes, we maybe got every day before, but i think this change will change it and now we get tokens in 7 days per month, cause they wont give us free l branch. Or lets say $49 l branch lmao

Need still ask from others how many tokens they need and compare it for my tokens. So need wait that someone answer, how many they have in my guild.

Ok, i was wrong, we have got 30 tokens each day, but i can't believe that they will give those anymore. I don't think that they would give us paid l branch. But yes, we need confirm lol

And now my nub members say we got tokens every days and then they say we did not got. Can someone just confirm this issue

And now i got ss where my member without sub has actually more tokens than i have. So i can't know anymore at all how this is possible.

Growtopia, the place a player can worry more about what somebody else has or is getting more than actually playing the game for themselves.

I don't believe the subscription should be nerfed as I believe its good value for money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    Ubisoft will never nerf them, Because they bring money. Ubisoft are greedy jews.
    Please don't talk like that. I belive ubisoft have made growtopia alot better since they bought it

I am PRETTY SURE, I have an 1y subscription and I was like 700 tokens away from second legendary key after block bashers ended and when fishing fanatics started I was able to buy it and I've still had 200 left, 30x30 (30 days x 30 daily tokens = 900 so it would make sence), you do get them even if the button isn't here.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

bumping this

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    I am PRETTY SURE, I have an 1y subscription and I was like 700 tokens away from second legendary key after block bashers ended and when fishing fanatics started I was able to buy it and I've still had 200 left, 30x30 (30 days x 30 daily tokens = 900 so it would make sence), you do get them even if the button isn't here.
    this getting weird, why my guild mate has more tokens than i and he has no sub? He got better rank than i in first event, but if we calculate his tokens, he has to have personal top 1 rank in block so he could after rank tokens still have more tokens than i, if i got 1050 from sub and he didn't have it. How he can have same amount? He is in my guild and was in my guild in fist event. So how he could earn 1k tokens without sub while i got them from sub? we both made personal reward step #20 in both events and we are in same guild. he got personal rank 31 in fish while i got 200+ So he got only few tokens more than i. But what could explain his 1050+ tokens?

so still, we need some answers here devs, mods, who ever...

this getting weird, why my guild mate has more tokens than i and he has no sub? He got better rank than i in first event, but if we calculate his tokens, he has to have personal top 1 rank in block so he could after rank tokens still have more tokens than i, if i got 1050 from sub and he didn't have it. How he can have same amount? He is in my guild and was in my guild in fist event. So how he could earn 1k tokens without sub while i got them from sub? we both made personal reward step #20 in both events and we are in same guild. he got personal rank 31 in fish while i got 200+ So he got only few tokens more than i. But what could explain his 1050+ tokens?

so still, we need some answers here devs, mods, who ever...
    Are you aware of that you were getting 30 daily, not 70, before the PAW update..? It works normally, you just did wrong math or something..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Are you aware of that you were getting 30 daily, not 70, before the PAW update..? It works normally, you just did wrong math or something..
    Yes. You can do the math. He and i have opened same amount of branches, he has left little over 300 tokens while i have little over 290. We got same tokens from guild of course and same from personal # steps. I have sub, he has no sub. He made little better rank in this event than me, but near same in last one. I should got 1050 tokens more from sub than he without. to make 900 tokens you need make personal rank 1 and well he didn't get even board position. So, how he has now more tokens than i, with my sub?

And he says, he has not have sub or bought gems. Sure it could be lie to make me confuse more, but at least he showed ss how he has no sub now lol So idk. Maybe this is biggest troll ever from him to me.

Devs, we really need know about this. I think i got 70 tokens today and i already opened 3 full branches, so my legendary branch is now done? Will you really give me, if i buy next years sub token too, guild legendary reward without contributing anymore?

I don't actually like that. As long as i will play, i will buy subscription, cause why not. But i don't like how sub tokens supports me to stop contributing in guild events, cause only stupid will waste wls while she doesn't need waste at all anymore for this.

So, why you want give free legendary reward for me?