Thread: Absolute fastest way to earn experience.

Default Absolute fastest way to earn experience.

Note, this only works in theory. I would like to see anyone willing to try this.

The making of wool bolts (silk bolts too) gives counts as 100 consumables used per bolt made. I tested that you can make about 45 bolts per minute (there might be ways to make the player pick a stack up faster, thus increasing the experience earned)

If you use a pineapple turnover, you make 3x experience per consumable used.

1 bolt = 300 xp
    45 bolts = 13500 xp

2700 bolts per hour = 810k xp

You cannot use an eggs benedict, as pineapple turnover is a food buff, however you can use a biotronic brain enhancer, a ring of wisdom, an ancestral, and a 1% bonus from subscriptions.

810k*1.5*1.1*1.1*1.01= 1484851 xp/h

This means you can earn approximately 1.5m xp/h, and there might still be ways to increase the amount that I did not account for.

But how much does it cost in total? i really need this now lol
    Last edited by Romia; 08-22-2019 at 03:40 PM. Reason: grammar fixes
    Level 43/50
    Main world: ALRGEM
    IGN:Romia
    New IG Account: @romia_gt

Actually 5Head moment right here, I'll definitely try it out (if it ain't too expensive)

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by Romia View Post
    But how much does it cost? i really need this now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Actually 5Head moment right here, I'll definitely try it out (if it ain't too expensive)
    people sell bolts like 8/1, but i dont think finding that much wool is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    people sell bolts like 8/1, but i dont think finding that much wool is possible
    Yeah already saw that it's hard to find wool, the best way would be to get your own sheep

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    Yeah already saw that it's hard to find wool, the best way would be to get your own sheep
    You get an average yield of 4 per sheep (as they drop 2-6 with shears). 45 bolts = 4500 wool, which is about 1125 sheep. That's about 1/2 a world full of sheep, which quite a few individuals have. They are harvested every 3 days, so every 3 days you can get 1.5mil~ xp which is rather good. Plus, you can use a Drabbit's Foot to get 3x xp per provider punched.

Sheep go for about 1-3/wl, so a sheep farm could cost from 1125wls to 375wls, though it really depends on the sellers (and the fact that sheep aren't used much/deemed useless). Also, you can sell the wool bolts afterwards (though, good luck selling them since nobody uses wants 'em).

The only chore-work would be harvesting the sheep every 3 days. Though, if you farm 1125 pepper for 3 days (to compare to sheep, plus pepper is easily broken akin to simply punching a provider), you'd get 11250 x 3 = 33750xp. However, pepper is much, much cheaper.

Regardless, this method is very efficient.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    You get an average yield of 4 per sheep (as they drop 2-6 with shears). 45 bolts = 4500 wool, which is about 1125 sheep. That's about 1/2 a world full of sheep, which quite a few individuals have. They are harvested every 3 days, so every 3 days you can get 1.5mil~ xp which is rather good. Plus, you can use a Drabbit's Foot to get 3x xp per provider punched.

Sheep go for about 1-3/wl, so a sheep farm could cost from 1125wls to 375wls, though it really depends on the sellers (and the fact that sheep aren't used much/deemed useless). Also, you can sell the wool bolts afterwards (though, good luck selling them since nobody uses wants 'em).

The only chore-work would be harvesting the sheep every 3 days. Though, if you farm 1125 pepper for 3 days (to compare to sheep, plus pepper is easily broken akin to simply punching a provider), you'd get 11250 x 3 = 33750xp. However, pepper is much, much cheaper.

Regardless, this method is very efficient.
    correction, every 3 days you get 13500 xp (not including buffs rn)