Thread: Now that there's the megaphone mod, reduce the sb/bc cooldown

Knight

Default Now that there's the megaphone mod, reduce the sb/bc cooldown

It is so annoying to sb / bc and you get blocked. Before it already sucked and now its just worse. Whats the point of having of a 10 minute cooldown. I'm sure 5 minutes would still stop spam. This is just like the vend scam solution. Why would you make the cooldown 15 seconds?? 5 or 10 seconds would work just as well. Vend scams werent even that big of a problem. 99% of people dont even buy from them and once you get scammed once, oh well. It was your fault and you learn. So please, if all this PAW is is balance changes then make some good ones that actually affect the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HowToLoseWLs View Post
    It is so annoying to sb / bc and you get blocked. Before it already sucked and now its just worse. Whats the point of having of a 10 minute cooldown. I'm sure 5 minutes would still stop spam. This is just like the vend scam solution. Why would you make the cooldown 15 seconds?? 5 or 10 seconds would work just as well. Vend scams werent even that big of a problem. 99% of people dont even buy from them and once you get scammed once, oh well. It was your fault and you learn. So please, if all this PAW is is balance changes then make some good ones that actually affect the game.
    There’s no way to stop you, or anyone from being blocked, and being blocked really doesn’t matter. If you block someone, you usually get more people as people use /go to the last sb instead of the ”blocked” one. If you wanna sell something, buyers will still come.

And for the cooldowns, I don’t really think it matters that much. They don’t want a high amount of sbs, and thats exactly what the 10min cooldown does.
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Lesser Wizard

I think 10mins is good enough personally, my chatbox is finally clean after this update.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    I think 10mins is good enough personally, my chatbox is finally clean after this update.
    New = Nearly Everytime Withdraw $$ for gt
    (Vend cooldown)

10 minutes for SB may be good but they need to reduce normal BC because it only reaches to 1000 people.
    Feel free to msg me ingame or in forums about your questions!

Click here to check our channel for funny videos!
    Click here for my Instagram page: @theHakanss

I agree, and also, almost everyone who sbed knew that they could log out and log back in to sb again, and still the chat was still a pretty mellow place due to the high cost for the sb. Never have I seen more than 10 sbs each minute.
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

https://media.giphy.com/media/3htHnt...0Al7/giphy.gif

IGN: IHasName

This will prevent sb wars, and people sbing to try to gain clout, which is more annoying than it sounds.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking