Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Cat ear recipe?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikecats View Post
    How do u know this?
    I opened 23 Growtopia secret thingies and I saw it but then my phone died so I couldn’t read the rest

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer DemondoomGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    4,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    No but actually the recipe is a silk item,

    It’s black bolt red bolt and white bolt but I don’t know the way to make it, I know for a fact that it’s probably cross stitch
    That's bs because Secret of Growtopia doesn't tell you anything but the first bolt & stitch required
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Anime hair + cat a as hat blue + maid dress





    JK hehe


    Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._



  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    That's bs because Secret of Growtopia doesn't tell you anything but the first bolt & stitch required
    I opened 23 not 1

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    I opened 23 not 1
    so u got 3 useful info by opening just 23 SoGs?

    sounds fishy


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer NekoWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    ?!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    so u got 3 useful info by opening just 23 SoGs?

    sounds fishy
    Sounds like luck
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer DemondoomGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    4,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    so u got 3 useful info by opening just 23 SoGs?

    sounds fishy
    Meh he's still lying. SoGs only give first stitch & bolt of any sewing recipes anyways.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

  8. #28
    Administrator JamSandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Black Cat Ears - has something to do with black blocks and a leashed... ?

    Toucan’ Bill - it’s a ‘mystery’ where this prize comes from!

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Black Cat Ears - has something to do with black blocks and a leashed... ?

    Toucan’ Bill - it’s a ‘mystery’ where this prize comes from!
    Black block + black cat leash + transmog Crystal in chem combiner?????????


    Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._



  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard Lambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Where all noobies came!
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Black Cat Ears - has something to do with black blocks and a leashed... ?

    Toucan’ Bill - it’s a ‘mystery’ where this prize comes from!
    oh it means Toucan bill can be get by dropping the toucan leash onto Mystery pinata?
    IGN: Stratos
    LVL : 84
    Nothing to see here
    https://media.giphy.com/media/jlIl7lcJAxMty/giphy.gif
    Click the spoiler if you want to see how disgusting those noobies!

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
    oh it means Toucan bill can be get by dropping the toucan leash onto Mystery pinata?
    JamHammers confirmed that its a mystery prize from carnival.
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    11,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Black Cat Ears - has something to do with black blocks and a leashed... ?

    Toucan’ Bill - it’s a ‘mystery’ where this prize comes from!
    Transmog + Black blocks + black cat leash (without the hat) doesn't work. FYI if anyone wants to try.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    JamHammers confirmed that its a mystery prize from carnival.
    Ppl just wasted wls from it. Rip
    If this is real then I'll be doing it

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Transmog + Black blocks + black cat leash (without the hat) doesn't work. FYI if anyone wants to try.

    Toucan's Bill --> Break Mystery Blocks for a chance of Obtaining it!
    Black Cat Ears --> X Black Blocks, X Black Cat Leash, 1 Transmog? or Break Black Blocks While having a Black Cat Leash Equipped

    Please Map of Loki hint


    Just to not waste effort, Toucan’s Bill is a mystery prize from Carnival. One of your Black Cat Ears guesses is correct.

    (This is copied from another thread, the last sentence is from JamHammers.)
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    11,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Toucan's Bill --> Break Mystery Blocks for a chance of Obtaining it!
    Black Cat Ears --> X Black Blocks, X Black Cat Leash, 1 Transmog? or Break Black Blocks While having a Black Cat Leash Equipped

    Please Map of Loki hint


    Just to not waste effort, Toucan’s Bill is a mystery prize from Carnival. One of your Black Cat Ears guesses is correct.

    (This is copied from another thread, the last sentence is from JamHammers.)
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 93
Size:  95.0 KB

    Perhaps the latter.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Name:  unknown.png
Views: 93
Size:  95.0 KB

    Perhaps the latter.
    Time to start breaking blocks lol
    This whole account is one giant post.

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    11,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Time to start breaking blocks lol
    Currently trying, I feel dumb breaking black blocks but I will tell y'all if something happens.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

  18. #38
    Lesser Wizard LuminousEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    is < /Unknown >
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I'm Breaking Blocks Too... There's nothing
    My Halloween Suggestion Threat ( With Pixel Arts ) Just Below!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...th-Pixel-Arts)

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Currently trying, I feel dumb breaking black blocks but I will tell y'all if something happens.
    Thanks!


    Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._



  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard LuminousEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    is < /Unknown >
    Posts
    247

    Default

    What Happens If Its Like "Harvest Black Block Trees While Black Cat Leash Equipped" ??
    My Halloween Suggestion Threat ( With Pixel Arts ) Just Below!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...th-Pixel-Arts)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •