Thread: Fastest Way to get EXP?

Lesser Wizard

Default Fastest Way to get EXP?

Hi, I would really like to know the fastest way to go about getting exp. My fastest way currently, would be using a bfg with laser grids(14 xp each), and assuming I pickaxe 2 laser grids every 5 seconds, to get 20,000 xp and level up from level 20 would take approximately 1 hour of non-stop breaking laser grids(around 1,400 laser grids). If anyone knows a faster way, please let me know. It is really hard to trade when you cant even go in most good worlds because of the level cap(Was level 48 but got hacked so I am now level 20..) Thanks in advance for the help!
    Hello! I Break Blocks for Gems, I do Harvesting Services for free, and I manage farms! If you ever need me, just pm me.

Trusted by: PUHG.GT

Quote Originally Posted by KaptainPowz View Post
    Hi, I would really like to know the fastest way to go about getting exp. My fastest way currently, would be using a bfg with laser grids(14 xp each), and assuming I pickaxe 2 laser grids every 5 seconds, to get 20,000 xp and level up from level 20 would take approximately 1 hour of non-stop breaking laser grids(around 1,400 laser grids). If anyone knows a faster way, please let me know. It is really hard to trade when you cant even go in most good worlds because of the level cap(Was level 48 but got hacked so I am now level 20..) Thanks in advance for the help!
    I don't know if you're willing to use world locks to get XP, but people sell farms for harvesting, mainly for quests. :)
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 55
    Guild: Coil (GL)

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

people will let you harvest their trees for like 1 or 2 world locks or something, i think chands are like 5 world locks if its a full farm, but the exp you will get will be insane.
    ign: slinkyman
    started playing in July, 2019.
    Growtokens 37/200
    Goal: Growtoken Doggy
    Guild: SOUL (GL)
    YouTube Channel
    World: SLINKYSTUDIOS
    Level: 23