Thread: Growtopia Youtuber Collaboration

Default Growtopia Youtuber Collaboration

Hi I found my youtube preston playing Growtopia. But this is wonders me how its good. BOYS vs GIRLS in title Really? Maybe I perceive Growtopia different But ok. He is more noob than me but more rich . Hope Growtopia have more players coming.

[EDIT: Changed the thread title - NekoRei]

I looked into this because I used to watch Preston, and yeah I wouldn't perceive it in that way either. But I have to say it i quite amazing to know that Ubisoft have actually put some real effort into getting more players to play Growtopia
    LetsGo

Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    Hi I found my youtube preston playing Growtopia. But this is wonders me how its good. BOYS vs GIRLS in title Really? Maybe I perceive Growtopia different But ok. He is more noob than me but more rich . Hope Growtopia have more players coming.
    Yeah, Growtopia is giving efforts to add more growtopians in the game aka advertising.

Pay pewdiepie to play = auto new players
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Pay pewdiepie to play = auto new players
    The game would explode if Pewds played it.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Honestly I love this idea. But the problem is they need be thought the game and not just given a bunch of items and gems. They should showcase players worlds and be guided by someone.
    wow nice picture

Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

Making vid without knowing anything was not so good idea. I watched little this Briannas vid and when he bought stuff in buycastle i was like nooooo, you just overpaid. They should have some gt player with them, who shows some ssp or rsp block shop with normal prices. Ok i admit, i didn't watch it till end yet so haven't seen end, cause i stopped watch in buycastle part
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Making vid without knowing anything was not so good idea. I watched little this Briannas vid and when he bought stuff in buycastle i was like nooooo, you just overpaid. They should have some gt player with them, who shows some ssp or rsp block shop with normal prices. Ok i admit, i didn't watch it till end yet so haven't seen end, cause i stopped watch in buycastle part
    That would have been cool if they got a Growtopian to show them around! Maybe if someone sees this thread, they'll do that next time they sponsor them.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Master Sorcerer

Rest In Peace servers tomorrow.
    This whole account is one giant post.

They kinda lie to new players that IG YOU JOIN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR ITEMS, EVERYTHING IS FREE AND ITS ALL ABOUT FUN. But that's the kinda vibe I got off of it.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

They didn't even secure their worlds? At least Brianna didn't and i saw there was dropped items in vid fp She left both sides of white door open and assume that wl protects. So yeah, next time, give guide person for them, if take paid players. That would help new players realize that this is not as simple as those 2 let ppl now think. Sure if they would continue playing this after spons thing, then this would be good, but what if they do only spons videos and that's it? They give wrong picture about this game and leave. New players need always help for real. And maybe, just maybe, guide person could make those spons persons get addicted in this game and boom, soon they are free players/youtubers for gt and make videos for free.

Also instead of giving them some cool clothes, Give them cool blocks to build their world. It would be better
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Fantastic thread!

What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

We'd like to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestion about this.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Fantastic thread!

What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

I believe they should be teamed up with some one who knows the game that way the viewer's can get the best experience. Suggest that they visit WOTDs and host build battles with their fans or a parkour run. Any sort of interaction with fans is always very rewarding to watch on YouTube.
    wow nice picture

Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

Default Ideas

I feel like I'd want to see them doing a variety of different games that would show the true experience of Growtopia, also an idea would be parkour because parkour is a key aspect of Growtopia, WOTD'S, Worlds, Giveaways all usually include parkour, and I personally love Growtopia because of how you can race or challenge other people. They could also have outfit contests because this would help show new items or old ones. They could show and do so much in Growtopia, the possibilities are endless but they should definitely be educated about the game instead of just overwhelming them with such amazing items.
    LetsGo

Fantastic thread!

I believe you should host challenges with them

They need basically show how to make grass, how to farm it and how to sell it. Rn that Brianna girl, showed how she has easily 27wls and how buying blocks price 6/1 is cheap and fun. New player will hate this game instant when his/hers parent say, "no we wont use money for game" and he has 0 gem and 0wls. Or maybe show how to go in free bfg. That is even faster method show, how to make gems without owning anything. New players needs know how to survive in game first weeks, before they learn more.

Next they maybe should show some warning world, so newbies can go read info, how to not get scammed. Maybe even show fake sb and tell, this is total fake. But most important part is, show how to earn. Most newbies quit, cause no wls and parents doesn't give money for "stupid game". So, if they learn earn, they will stay here. But right after earning, they will also get scammed first time so that's why we need guide them about scams too, even when we don't want show that part before we get them addicted. So if somehow get this scam info for them without pointing that out too much. Like say something that this is super important info world, but don't use too much time for lecturing about all different scam methods.

Fantastic thread!

Wha? Therell be more youtubers other than presto?

Though my only feedback reguarding that is having someone to assist the youtubers as well as their viewers around the game and its mechanics and specialties.

If episode by episode, then itd be great to focus on one certain wonders of the game than just showing everything.

Also provide them with enough resources to do the things they can possibly to and showcase. If giving too much for them is a problem, then giving them a new account so they can freshly start if they are planning to do an episode. Because itd be unfair for people.

how about quackityhq hmm?
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They need basically show how to make grass, how to farm it and how to sell it. Rn that Brianna girl, showed how she has easily 27wls and how buying blocks price 6/1 is cheap and fun. New player will hate this game instant when his/hers parent say, "no we wont use money for game" and he has 0 gem and 0wls. Or maybe show how to go in free bfg. That is even faster method show, how to make gems without owning anything. New players needs know how to survive in game first weeks, before they learn more.

Next they maybe should show some warning world, so newbies can go read info, how to not get scammed. Maybe even show fake sb and tell, this is total fake. But most important part is, show how to earn. Most newbies quit, cause no wls and parents doesn't give money for "stupid game". So, if they learn earn, they will stay here. But right after earning, they will also get scammed first time so that's why we need guide them about scams too, even when we don't want show that part before we get them addicted. So if somehow get this scam info for them without pointing that out too much. Like say something that this is super important info world, but don't use too much time for lecturing about all different scam methods.
    It's just sponsored by Ubisoft, just for them to literally let players download the game THAT'S IT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    how about quackityhq hmm?
    now this is what WE want