Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Growtopia Youtuber Collaboration

  1. #1
    Knight killermanz64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Space.
    Posts
    95

    Default Growtopia Youtuber Collaboration

    Hi I found my youtube preston playing Growtopia. But this is wonders me how its good. BOYS vs GIRLS in title Really? Maybe I perceive Growtopia different But ok. He is more noob than me but more rich . Hope Growtopia have more players coming.

    [EDIT: Changed the thread title - NekoRei]

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I looked into this because I used to watch Preston, and yeah I wouldn't perceive it in that way either. But I have to say it i quite amazing to know that Ubisoft have actually put some real effort into getting more players to play Growtopia
    LetsGo

  3. #3
    Knight TURNNOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Not Banned
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killermanz64 View Post
    Hi I found my youtube preston playing Growtopia. But this is wonders me how its good. BOYS vs GIRLS in title Really? Maybe I perceive Growtopia different But ok. He is more noob than me but more rich . Hope Growtopia have more players coming.
    Yeah, Growtopia is giving efforts to add more growtopians in the game aka advertising.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Pay pewdiepie to play = auto new players
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard AllyCat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tim Hortons ~ Canada
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anons View Post
    Pay pewdiepie to play = auto new players
    The game would explode if Pewds played it.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


    IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!


    POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Honestly I love this idea. But the problem is they need be thought the game and not just given a bunch of items and gems. They should showcase players worlds and be guided by someone.
    wow nice picture

    Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Making vid without knowing anything was not so good idea. I watched little this Briannas vid and when he bought stuff in buycastle i was like nooooo, you just overpaid. They should have some gt player with them, who shows some ssp or rsp block shop with normal prices. Ok i admit, i didn't watch it till end yet so haven't seen end, cause i stopped watch in buycastle part
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard AllyCat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tim Hortons ~ Canada
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Making vid without knowing anything was not so good idea. I watched little this Briannas vid and when he bought stuff in buycastle i was like nooooo, you just overpaid. They should have some gt player with them, who shows some ssp or rsp block shop with normal prices. Ok i admit, i didn't watch it till end yet so haven't seen end, cause i stopped watch in buycastle part
    That would have been cool if they got a Growtopian to show them around! Maybe if someone sees this thread, they'll do that next time they sponsor them.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


    IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!


    POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Rest In Peace servers tomorrow.
    This whole account is one giant post.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    448

    Default

    They kinda lie to new players that IG YOU JOIN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORK FOR YOUR ITEMS, EVERYTHING IS FREE AND ITS ALL ABOUT FUN. But that's the kinda vibe I got off of it.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    They didn't even secure their worlds? At least Brianna didn't and i saw there was dropped items in vid fp She left both sides of white door open and assume that wl protects. So yeah, next time, give guide person for them, if take paid players. That would help new players realize that this is not as simple as those 2 let ppl now think. Sure if they would continue playing this after spons thing, then this would be good, but what if they do only spons videos and that's it? They give wrong picture about this game and leave. New players need always help for real. And maybe, just maybe, guide person could make those spons persons get addicted in this game and boom, soon they are free players/youtubers for gt and make videos for free.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Also instead of giving them some cool clothes, Give them cool blocks to build their world. It would be better
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  13. #13
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,732

    Default

    Fantastic thread!

    What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

    We'd like to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestion about this.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Fantastic thread!

    What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

    We'd like to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestion about this.
    I believe they should be teamed up with some one who knows the game that way the viewer's can get the best experience. Suggest that they visit WOTDs and host build battles with their fans or a parkour run. Any sort of interaction with fans is always very rewarding to watch on YouTube.
    wow nice picture

    Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard LETS4GO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    (HIDDEN)
    Posts
    108

    Default Ideas

    I feel like I'd want to see them doing a variety of different games that would show the true experience of Growtopia, also an idea would be parkour because parkour is a key aspect of Growtopia, WOTD'S, Worlds, Giveaways all usually include parkour, and I personally love Growtopia because of how you can race or challenge other people. They could also have outfit contests because this would help show new items or old ones. They could show and do so much in Growtopia, the possibilities are endless but they should definitely be educated about the game instead of just overwhelming them with such amazing items.
    LetsGo

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Fantastic thread!

    What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

    We'd like to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestion about this.
    I believe you should host challenges with them

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    They need basically show how to make grass, how to farm it and how to sell it. Rn that Brianna girl, showed how she has easily 27wls and how buying blocks price 6/1 is cheap and fun. New player will hate this game instant when his/hers parent say, "no we wont use money for game" and he has 0 gem and 0wls. Or maybe show how to go in free bfg. That is even faster method show, how to make gems without owning anything. New players needs know how to survive in game first weeks, before they learn more.

    Next they maybe should show some warning world, so newbies can go read info, how to not get scammed. Maybe even show fake sb and tell, this is total fake. But most important part is, show how to earn. Most newbies quit, cause no wls and parents doesn't give money for "stupid game". So, if they learn earn, they will stay here. But right after earning, they will also get scammed first time so that's why we need guide them about scams too, even when we don't want show that part before we get them addicted. So if somehow get this scam info for them without pointing that out too much. Like say something that this is super important info world, but don't use too much time for lecturing about all different scam methods.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Fantastic thread!

    What sort of contents, topics, items, etc. would you like to see these youtubers create and post about Growtopia that would further help get more players play the game and provide information to their viewers about GT?

    We'd like to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestion about this.
    Wha? Therell be more youtubers other than presto?

    Though my only feedback reguarding that is having someone to assist the youtubers as well as their viewers around the game and its mechanics and specialties.

    If episode by episode, then itd be great to focus on one certain wonders of the game than just showing everything.

    Also provide them with enough resources to do the things they can possibly to and showcase. If giving too much for them is a problem, then giving them a new account so they can freshly start if they are planning to do an episode. Because itd be unfair for people.

    how about quackityhq hmm?
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    They need basically show how to make grass, how to farm it and how to sell it. Rn that Brianna girl, showed how she has easily 27wls and how buying blocks price 6/1 is cheap and fun. New player will hate this game instant when his/hers parent say, "no we wont use money for game" and he has 0 gem and 0wls. Or maybe show how to go in free bfg. That is even faster method show, how to make gems without owning anything. New players needs know how to survive in game first weeks, before they learn more.

    Next they maybe should show some warning world, so newbies can go read info, how to not get scammed. Maybe even show fake sb and tell, this is total fake. But most important part is, show how to earn. Most newbies quit, cause no wls and parents doesn't give money for "stupid game". So, if they learn earn, they will stay here. But right after earning, they will also get scammed first time so that's why we need guide them about scams too, even when we don't want show that part before we get them addicted. So if somehow get this scam info for them without pointing that out too much. Like say something that this is super important info world, but don't use too much time for lecturing about all different scam methods.
    It's just sponsored by Ubisoft, just for them to literally let players download the game THAT'S IT

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    how about quackityhq hmm?
    now this is what WE want

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •