Thread: Grand Canaria!

Default Grand Canaria!

Me and my better half planned to move to Spain in the Canaries next year. We were thinking about where to move whether Tenerife or Gran Canaria. But I like Gran Canaria more because the place seems wonderful like what I read in this article here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/tenerife/hotels/. Is there any advice you can give me on this two-island? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheoOwston View Post
    Me and my better half planned to move to Spain in the Canaries next year. We were thinking about where to move whether Tenerife or Gran Canaria. But I like Gran Canaria more because the place seems wonderful like what I read in this article here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/tenerife/hotels/. Is there any advice you can give me on this two-island? Thanks
    I could give much more information about Tenerife, as my family lives there and I visit it pretty often, in fact I am in tenerife right now!

We live in the South of Tenerife (Las Galletas/Costa del Silencio) and it is warm all year round. A stable 28 degrees during the summer, but it can get as cold as 15-20 degrees during spring. The water is 24 degrees during the summer, I believe.

The island has a really interesting climate, the South is akin to a desert, and the North is green. Different plants grow at different heights too, so if you drive around the island, the scenery is always changing.

Uh, locals do not speak much English, and I am not sure what else I should add for now. You can ask me anything about the island.

Oh yeah, my father deals with property so I could possibly have him look something for you.

(I spend about 2-3 months each year here)

You can add me on Discord: Kranken#3817 if you want to discuss this in more depth.