Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 76

Thread: [MERGED] Safe Vault Feedback, Concerns, Suggestions

  1. #25
    Lesser Wizard Po3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Milky way
    Posts
    185

    Default Safe Vault Not Safe ( Here Why)

    If our account get hack the hacker can just break our WL even tho They cant take the things inside the vault But They can prevent us from taking our belonging back!
    So do something ty
    IGN : DaunKunyit

    My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

    Goals :

    • Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )


  2. #26

    Default

    the best part about the safe vault, in my opinion is that even if you were to destroy the world lock of a world with a safe vault placed in, (as long as there are items inside) noone would be able to destroy it nor get the items inside.

    It's a good safety option against "hackers" as well.

  3. #27
    Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Boldetti View Post
    the best part about the safe vault, in my opinion is that even if you were to destroy the world lock of a world with a safe vault placed in, (as long as there are items inside) noone would be able to destroy it nor get the items inside.

    It's a good safety option against "hackers" as well.
    How this can be Safe .. Hacker can do Brute and go throught all combinations

  4. #28
    Master Sorcerer IamIm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930

    Default Password inconsistentcy

    Safe vaults are password protected by a case sensitive password.
    Not even our accounts are case sensitive.
    IMO they should be consistent with one another, so either the vaults should not be case sensitive or our passwords should be.
    Also on the topic of vaults, why is there no password confirmation box or a show password option? If we change the password and miss click a key we won't have any idea that we did, please add one of the options.
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

  5. #29
    Lesser Wizard Nanimator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    210

    Default

    The developers suck at the only thing they are supposed to do. Develop the game.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#0666
    \m/
    https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

  6. #30

    Default

    It's kinda worst item added...
    1.No Untradeable Items that we can add in it (I have ancestral lvl 4 lol)
    2.Hackers can still get them tho..
    3.Hackers can fkin break the wl and the box will be locked with the items..
    4.They should make it Untradeable like Untradeable Box so nobody could break it only owner
    5.They should add to normal boxes passwords not make a new one...
    6.Why do I even type like this..

  7. #31
    Lesser Wizard Pinuski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Boldetti View Post
    the best part about the safe vault, in my opinion is that even if you were to destroy the world lock of a world with a safe vault placed in, (as long as there are items inside) noone would be able to destroy it nor get the items inside.

    It's a good safety option against "hackers" as well.
    But after this even u can't open the vault, so items are permanently lost.
    GOALS:
    Lvl 125
    Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10 Cook 3/10
    Legend: 0/3
    Ach: 121/161
    Epic: 18/32
    Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.
    Ig: pinuskigt

  8. #32
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Player world-locks a world
    Player puts safe vault inside, sets password and adds some items in it
    Player gets compromised, person on the account breaks the world lock
    The hacker locks the world on another account
    Original player now lost his items. They are not safe if we're speaking recovering them. Nobody can get them either, but they are still lost permanently.
    true dat. I think there should be more added with this like worlds containing this item can't have their world locks destroyed or trades to other players
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  9. #33
    Lesser Knight CakePie252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Oven
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPugs View Post
    It's kinda worst item added...
    1.No Untradeable Items that we can add in it (I have ancestral lvl 4 lol)
    2.Hackers can still get them tho..
    3.Hackers can fkin break the wl and the box will be locked with the items..
    4.They should make it Untradeable like Untradeable Box so nobody could break it only owner
    5.They should add to normal boxes passwords not make a new one...
    6.Why do I even type like this..
    Enabling it to store untradable items will make the untradabox useless

  10. #34
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Po3 View Post
    If our account get hack the hacker can just break our WL even tho They cant take the things inside the vault But They can prevent us from taking our belonging back!
    So do something ty
    Your basically thinking inside the box my friend. Go wider to see what is the true use of the safe vault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  11. #35
    Master Sorcerer lightvolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    us
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    And if the password isn’t encrypted mods can see your passwords
    muf you use the same as long in or emaila

    abd if you forget password you have the item
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84



    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

  12. #36
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPugs View Post
    It's kinda worst item added...
    1.No Untradeable Items that we can add in it (I have ancestral lvl 4 lol)
    2.Hackers can still get them tho..
    3.Hackers can fkin break the wl and the box will be locked with the items..
    4.They should make it Untradeable like Untradeable Box so nobody could break it only owner
    5.They should add to normal boxes passwords not make a new one...
    6.Why do I even type like this..
    Answers:
    1. Then what's the use of the untradeable box?
    2-3 Put A Small, Big, Or A huge lock put in a secret world, and write it outside of growtopia where you basically won't forget it
    4. Please no your making it worst
    5. They can't put your idea to work the Xtreme box is use for a purpose as well as the safe vault
    6. Because you keep on winding on the item

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IamIm View Post
    Safe vaults are password protected by a case sensitive password.
    Not even our accounts are case sensitive.
    IMO they should be consistent with one another, so either the vaults should not be case sensitive or our passwords should be.
    Also on the topic of vaults, why is there no password confirmation box or a show password option? If we change the password and miss click a key we won't have any idea that we did, please add one of the options.
    Think the safe vault as a MMORPG Game that when you want to access your inventory, it asks your case sensitive password.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •