Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: My Magplant Service! (BFG SERVICE) v2.0

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic19 View Post
    I've done harvesting my pepper farms and with addition of my 3rd farm leftover blocks, now i have 20k blocks of pepper.. Where can i drop my blocks?
    I think it’s beysbollbfg I think it’s his assistant

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic19 View Post
    I've done harvesting my pepper farms and with addition of my 3rd farm leftover blocks, now i have 20k blocks of pepper.. Where can i drop my blocks?
    Msg me in game or insta
    Insta: BEYSBOLL_27
    Ingame: BEYSBOLL

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer FortuneKhaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Pinoy pala hahaha

    Anyway I wanna use the service maybe in october when there are less schoolworks hihi
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FortuneKhaki View Post
    Pinoy pala hahaha

    Anyway I wanna use the service maybe in october when there are less schoolworks hihi
    Sure sa sembreak hahahaha

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard VoVoGames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Hey, can you please contact me with pm on forum or in game: ZweckGT I love your service, and Ill use it i have about 40k ftanks to break.




    -VoVo

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    Sure sa sembreak hahahaha
    Hey whats the name of ur bfg world again?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    U also removed me as friend. Dont forget!
    CRAP OMG I FORGOT U WERE APART OF that ..
    ill meet ya ig soon

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    Hey whats the name of ur bfg world again?

    - - - Updated - - -



    CRAP OMG I FORGOT U WERE APART OF that ..
    ill meet ya ig soon
    PITCHET
    Ig: Beysboll_27
    Dm me pass I wanna add you asaaaap

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard TheJMan64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ‘Merica
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    BEYSBOLL's BFG Service!
    Welcome to my thread

    Hi, my name is BEYSBOLL! And, I decided to do a BFG Service for you!

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    How's your service is going to work?

    >You will drop your farmables in my world I will tell what world is it once you want to use my service and I'll take it and BFG them for you. If your farmable are all broken, the seeds will be given back to you.

    Sounds fishy, how can I trust you?

    >I am a Growtopian since 2014, and I have a lot of experience already in the game. I'm also a matured man. I will never become greedy in a pixelated item. I'm a master sorcerer in a forum and level 76 in-game.

    What will be our benefits?

    >You will break your farmables faster
    >I'll get some world locks from the renters.


    is there any requirements for us to join?

    Yes, and I listed it for you!

    REQUIREMENTS

    To use my service, you'll be needing a minimum amount of farmables.

    Fish Tanks = Min, 20,000 blocks
    Pepper Trees = Min, 20,000 blocks
    Laser Grids = Min, 15,000 blocks
    Chandeliers = Min, 15,000 blocks

    The reason why there is a minimum amount of farmables because BFG renters hate a small amount of farmables.

    Reply to my thread if you want to use my service.

    ~BEYSBOLL
    Big font so you can remember my name.

    Tried to do this with a friend who’s a master sorcerer on the forums. Turns out this service is illegal, but idk if it still is. Just letting ya know
    Selling list in SELLBUCKET:
    Buying list:

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJMan64 View Post
    Tried to do this with a friend who’s a master sorcerer on the forums. Turns out this service is illegal, but idk if it still is. Just letting ya know
    It’s definitely not illegal, i’ve had no conflicts with mods and over 40+ people used mine.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  10. #30
    Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Up paba tong service mo BEYSBOLL? need ko break sa xtra farm ko masyado kase madame sayang d pa naman harvest fest 7-7farm both peper and ftanks

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    To the top!

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Pwede ba ako pumusilit ang 15k na pepper blocks? Hahah na kulang wls ko eh. Wala pa interest yung ang hiram sa akin
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 48/125
    Goals: Technically I hope I get donated a DL or anything high valuable ( Wls ). I never exprience atleast that moment Just go by M4K3U
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard footballape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Interested. Read pm
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! FOLLOW=FOLLOW BACK
    REAL ACCOUNT: zao05
    GT ACCOUNT: footballape gt

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    BEYSBOLL's BFG Service!
    Welcome to my thread

    Hi, my name is BEYSBOLL! And, I decided to do a BFG Service for you!

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    How's your service is going to work?

    >You will drop your farmables in my world I will tell what world is it once you want to use my service and I'll take it and BFG them for you. If your farmable are all broken, the seeds will be given back to you.

    Sounds fishy, how can I trust you?

    >I am a Growtopian since 2014, and I have a lot of experience already in the game. I'm also a matured man. I will never become greedy in a pixelated item. I'm a master sorcerer in a forum and level 76 in-game.

    What will be our benefits?

    >You will break your farmables faster
    >I'll get some world locks from the renters.


    is there any requirements for us to join?

    Yes, and I listed it for you!

    REQUIREMENTS

    To use my service, you'll be needing a minimum amount of farmables.

    Fish Tanks = Min, 20,000 blocks
    Pepper Trees = Min, 20,000 blocks
    Laser Grids = Min, 15,000 blocks
    Chandeliers = Min, 15,000 blocks

    The reason why there is a minimum amount of farmables because BFG renters hate a small amount of farmables.

    Reply to my thread if you want to use my service.

    ~BEYSBOLL
    Big font so you can remember my name.
    I am interested as well. Have lgrids

  15. #35

    Default

    ~Interested~ I have 22.6k ftank blocks ready to be broken. Gonna wait for ur reply

  16. #36
    Lesser Wizard SwordsGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Clover Kingdom
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Interested! Have 15k LGRIDS
    SAVE THE EARTH PLOX

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •