Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

Lesser Wizard

Angry DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

This what I can say to ubisoft because they didnt even know how to put deadline on their discount. The hell u didnt even put 1 day discount on store u just remove it. I hope u know how to update games. xoxad your company grow so big but the one handling the game sucks. PAW week really sucks thats why the number of players down to almost half of usual player before 60-80k peak hrs but now 30-40 even 40k people is hard to peak for this. It sucks bye.

so you're mad because the discount is gone? ok lol
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Bye
    IGN: Jyhnxx
    Level 19/125
    Got a bunch of Buy+ worlds for sale, check JYHNXX for prices :3
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

If you didn't like anything that the Ubisoft team has done so far, you could've just left already instead of making this topic. I don't really understand the point of this thread, but it's not gonna do anything good. Control your emotions and suggest alternatives that could make this game to be improved and attract more attention to people who love playing such games.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

Quote Originally Posted by kpnicko View Post
    This what I can say to ubisoft because they didnt even know how to put deadline on their discount. The hell u didnt even put 1 day discount on store u just remove it. I hope u know how to update games. xoxad your company grow so big but the one handling the game sucks. PAW week really sucks thats why the number of players down to almost half of usual player before 60-80k peak hrs but now 30-40 even 40k people is hard to peak for this. It sucks bye.

lol why are you mad at this, and yes they know how to update games.What can Ubisoft do about the online players? Forcing them to online? Like what man..

Bonjour

thank you kpnicko for sharing your in-depth opinion about this matter, very cool.

ign: lilSynchro (ps4: lil--synchro)
    discord: @lil synchro#0666

Lesser Wizard

You can say that coz u dont value the game. I can see it because all of you are just new player

- - - Updated - - -

Its okay to say your opinion but the fact they just ban people without evidence is enough. too many to blame on their works after they own the game.

You can say that coz u dont value the game. I can see it because all of you are just new player

- - - Updated - - -

Its okay to say your opinion but the fact they just ban people without evidence is enough. too many to blame on their works after they own the game.
    These players here are more experienced than you and some of us here are older players than you so don't say that we are new players here.
    By the way, Moderators do ban people for a good reason, Without a reason, they would be demoted and nothing like that has happened thus far.
    People know very well what they have done to deserve the ban but still seek for a reason.

It's like you don't know what you have done with your right hand(Good or evil deeds) but you actually do but still, you combine it with the left hand(Lies and pretend, manipulation). That's when the drama starts, there are people who go to judge others and not knowing the full story. Seems like you are one of them. What a moderator does, it is right and just.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Good. another weak player left the game.

Lesser Wizard

How old ? Before the first carnival release I am already playing this game. And im not weak as what u say I get rich by my own

Yes, the quality of moderation dropped but making a hate thread about it isn't going to help.
    Plus, I'm sure they stated it on /news that it would only be available for ONE DAY ONLY. It's your fault for being too slow lmao. If you're gonna get mad because of a game's discount, you need to take a break from Growtopia, or better yet, quit. If you hate Ubisoft ALOT you might aswell leave.

Also don't @ me being an inexperienced player if you decide to reply to me. I've been here before you. 2013. Alot of us has. It doesn't even matter how long you've played. noob. for legal reasons, that is a joke .
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CHECK IT OUT:
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated

How old ? Before the first carnival release I am already playing this game. And im not weak as what u say I get rich by my own
    Been on gt since 2013.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

tbh no1 forces you to play, bye

Discount ended.. Oh my god, end of the world!! Blame everyone else but not yourself that you did not use the opportunity
    IGN: Imunity

A child forgotten to read fully the Gazette the other day it stated as 1 Day so get shopping people basically your braincells where wee little off dancing on promotions. I guess the weakest minds got fooled once
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

Squire

Default I was disappointed too

Well... i did not use my gems or growtokens during discount period because I was waiting for some super cool new item that costs 200 growtokens or 500k gems. So far there have been none of them, still 1 day left. Maybe my strategy pays off and there will something like that tomorrow (last day of paw). There have been many before, like antigravity and those ex-mod items. I surely want to be the among the first ones to get those precious items! If not, I won't complain... I chose this strategy. Generally I could say that this paw offered very little for me, maybe some newer players enjoy it more. That's fine too, cause I got other updates to enjoy (like getting Angel of Mercy wings and dr.title).

Default Lesson learned

Dont post a hate thread in the game's official forum or you'll get bullied by some peeps that...
    IGN : xFist2
    Level : 58

Just a newbie in this forum

Ubisoft sure knows how to update their game, what I'm not sure is, can you read?
    Very funny, I laughed so hard
    All is fair in love and war

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    A child forgotten to read fully the Gazette the other day it stated as 1 Day so get shopping people basically your braincells where wee little off dancing on promotions. I guess the weakest minds got fooled once
    Some people don’t fully read the gazette. Ubisoft could have added a sign in the shop stating how long the discount will last.

Quote Originally Posted by xFist12 View Post
    Dont post a hate thread in the game's official forum or you'll get bullied by some peeps that...
    I see his post as a normal feedback, and I don’t see anything wrong with it.
    It is actually helpful to Ubisoft.

And, I think Ubisoft likes feedback.

His thread may seem to be a hate thread towards Ubisoft, but this thread also has a point. We shouldn’t hastily judge a thread, even if it has some words you may dislike.

I too don’t like the words he use, but we should look further into his thread and find the point, rather than hastily judging it.

To the OG, make your statement clear. Some people will dislike the things you do if you talk about negative things.

there are those whose eq is equal to that of a dirt block and it shows

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

[