Thread: That Sneak Peek...

Lesser Knight

Default That Sneak Peek...

So like last month or so... I saw (probably Kairos) post a sneak peek about a new chatbox update?

The question is when is that gonna happen? Probably tmr because its the last day of PAW but the 7th day of PAW usually just an event with mods celebrating with Growtopians in that world I forgot the name...

That update's comes in Fall.
    Who I'm I?
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 47/125
    Goals: Technically for now get tons of pepper trees for harvestfest
    Description: I'm a mature person, I'm very playful and so childish sometimes but I don't go overboard..
    I

Yeah, they said at the time that this is too big update and can't be done before PAW. So maybe next month or October.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by CodesProfit View Post
    So like last month or so... I saw (probably Kairos) post a sneak peek about a new chatbox update?

The question is when is that gonna happen? Probably tmr because its the last day of PAW but the 7th day of PAW usually just an event with mods celebrating with Growtopians in that world I forgot the name...
    Hey,
    as stated above, they said that they won't make it in time for P.A.W, so it might come along with new Item Of The Month in September.
    By the way, the world where 'mosd celebrate with Growtopians' is called SUPERMODDANCEPARTY1-5, see you there tomorrow! (or today, depends on your timezone)
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

PAW was poop this year, I understand they tried very hard, but it wasn't nearly as good as it was last year. But you never know what the deal could be, we could see the best items we've ever seen come to growtopia tomorrow. We'll have to stay tuned.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    PAW was poop this year, I understand they tried very hard, but it wasn't nearly as good as it was last year. But you never know what the deal could be, we could see the best items we've ever seen come to growtopia tomorrow. We'll have to stay tuned.
    There's no good or bad paw, it's only your opinion, personally I thought the one this year was a lot better than last year's paw.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Hey,
    as stated above, they said that they won't make it in time for P.A.W, so it might come along with new Item Of The Month in September.
    By the way, the world where 'mosd celebrate with Growtopians' is called SUPERMODDANCEPARTY1-5, see you there tomorrow! (or today, depends on your timezone)
    Cze
    Looks like someone’s ready for that Guardian Application. Truly disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    There's no good or bad paw, it's only your opinion, personally I thought the one this year was a lot better than last year's paw.
    yeah, if it wasnt for the update being so late i think it would've been alright. I didn't expect many game breaking mechanics but i definitely hoped for improvement on current item packs and more accessibility to rare and good looking building blocks (which they kinda did with the recent guild rewards) or even possibly, something that'll encourage building more. Perhaps more rewards for WOTD winners? honorable mentions rewards?
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Growtopia V.3
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Looks like someone’s ready for that Guardian Application. Truly disgusting...
    What do you mean? I am replying like this for more than two years, better to reply this way than 'tomorrow world supermoddanceparty bye'.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you