Thread: I got banned by nothing!!

Default I got banned by nothing!!

I got banned by nothing?? Seriously, I havent done anything bad and i got banned. Man i was just in my world and offline for a few min and online back seeing i got banned ??And actually it is another account!! I try to login many times it is not working. Man!! This game is just wasting my time!! The security is really bad.HAcker hack the famous world (news) and my friend named Demboo got banned by nothing!!And now I got banned too??If the mod doesnt unban me back i will quit and i wont recommend anyone to play this game anymore!!

Message support. There isn't anything we can do on the forums. Might want to delete your post before a guardian or someone else does. Makes their jobs easier. :)
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

just message support, looks like someone changed his ip address to yours.

Ban discussions are not allowed here, this thread will be closed. Just message support if you have concerns.

Çlose this thread (guardians/moderators) 🔥
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Quote Originally Posted by Furiouson View Post
    I got banned by nothing?? Seriously, I havent done anything bad and i got banned. Man i was just in my world and offline for a few min and online back seeing i got banned ??And actually it is another account!! I try to login many times it is not working. Man!! This game is just wasting my time!! The security is really bad.HAcker hack the famous world (news) and my friend named Demboo got banned by nothing!!And now I got banned too??If the mod doesnt unban me back i will quit and i wont recommend anyone to play this game anymore!!
    Open a ticket to support. They should be able to figure out what happened and see if your ban was justified or not.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Furiouson View Post
    Dont worry , after mailing support , Support will give you a answer why they ban you. If there is a mistake they will remove ban , just make sure to email support with the email you registered on your growid.

Bounjour
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue, so they could help you.

Here in the forums, although we try to help one another, this is an issue we cannot help you with. Contacting support like the other of your fellow forumers stated is the best option and the only solution.
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Sadly we can't help you about your ban at forums, please contact with support desk as they're the ones who can help you with your ban. If you don't know how to contact support desk you can check out this thread.

Closing thread.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?