Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: More (I mean 'MORE') Female Clothings

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default More (I mean 'MORE') Female Clothings

    One reason I've resorted into wearing a male set is because there are a few clothings (+ hairs) as options. Sure there are newly added ones whilst I was gone, but most of them are for occasional events or costumes – like only works for a short period of time. We would also wanted new hair that doesn't look messed up; no more bland, long, straight hair or stylised – but not in a good way – hair (such as the auburn, which looks like your hair got burned from trying to make it look red). For actual clothing, anything simple but not dull? Too long dresses is just too much.


  2. #2
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    i agree that there's a larger variety of male cosmetics compared to those of female genders, need this badly.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Agreed,

    Also QueenChloe wanted this for a long time, she have complained it to the administratior

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard AllyCat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tim Hortons ~ Canada
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Definitely need more female clothes, not just dresses in game.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


    IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!


    POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    i agree that there's a larger variety of male cosmetics compared to those of female genders, need this badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Agreed,

    Also QueenChloe wanted this for a long time, she have complained it to the administratior
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat22 View Post
    Definitely need more female clothes, not just dresses in game.
    An alternative way of distinguishing male players to female players would be the hidden suggestion in this thread. They can make body variations to make male and female distinct and so players can avoid assuming someone's identity in-game or in real life. It doesn't have to be sexist or stereotypic (i.e.: girls having curves or males have muscles, although we already have a Muscle Suit for them). When we ask for female stuff and they give it to us, it just doesn't feel right. Not satisfying, don't you think?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    An alternative way of distinguishing male players to female players would be the hidden suggestion in this thread. They can make body variations to make male and female distinct and so players can avoid assuming someone's identity in-game or in real life. It doesn't have to be sexist or stereotypic (i.e.: girls having curves or males have muscles, although we already have a Muscle Suit for them). When we ask for female stuff and they give it to us, it just doesn't feel right. Not satisfying, don't you think?
    Oh like Terraria? That would be cool
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

    We require Peace and Tranquility

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    I don't see the reason why not
    真の幸福を達成.




  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    More female hair


    Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._



  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    Oh like Terraria? That would be cool
    Never knew Terraria could have that, but yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by loyalty View Post
    I don't see the reason why not
    The developers have always granted this request but is never satisfying or just not really even good.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    More female hair
    Yup. The long black bangs kinda look boring now, sadly.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Never knew Terraria could have that, but yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The developers have always granted this request but is never satisfying or just not really even good.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yup. The long black bangs kinda look boring now, sadly.
    Armor looks diff for each gender in terraria
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

    We require Peace and Tranquility

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard MICCXJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Agreed, I may start a thread w/ sprite soon! Cheers!
    ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
    Discord: WhySoGod#2355
    IGN: WhySoGod


    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia
    "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    i wanna make people think that ItzEaglet is a girl, nt a boy (seriously tho im wearing paci, pajamas and auburn ;-

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    i wanna make people think that ItzEaglet is a girl, nt a boy (seriously tho im wearing paci, pajamas and auburn ;-
    The hair misleads sometimes tho it looks girlish aswell
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

    We require Peace and Tranquility

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Found out new hairs from the P.A.W. update... I'm quite curious why female hair/wigs are often flat and not poofy, like the classic red hair or the messy brown hair. 🤔

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Farmers2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Actually, I feel that there’s really enough for both Males and Females. What we need more is building blocks since PAW does not introduce to us that many.
    *INTRUDER ALERT*

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    Actually, I feel that there’s really enough for both Males and Females. What we need more is building blocks since PAW does not introduce to us that many.
    I assume you don't really have much of a problem about it. But new blocks being made here can have a high price point/range on their first day - that one, though, is disappointing.

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Kartosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I agree. Too few female oriented clothes.
    Hello. My in-game name is Kartosh.

    Instagram: @Kartosh_GT
    Discord: Kartosh#5167

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •