Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 116

Thread: Farewell, my friends

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Sharox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    700

    Default

    He appeals to the lowest common denominator. Don't let him do this to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by houzteR View Post
    Tell that vermin to piss off; remember that If he does anything, you got my support.
    You’re goddamn right.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I can't think healthy with him being in and threatening to destroy me
    kid can't even do anything to you,he's just manipulating
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    576

    Default Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    I TOLD YOU SO!

    I WARNED YOU MORE THAN 10x BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!


    Told you he threatened me, warned you, you removed me as a friend for getting him banned on forums,

    voila~


    Attachment 223457
    IGN: Tangramboy


    Goals

    • Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards


    Tangram Studios


  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharox View Post
    He appeals to the lowest common denominator. Don't let him do this to you.



    You’re goddamn right.
    I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.
    lol no1 will hate you if you didnt do a bad thing

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.
    Talk to me on Discord about this.

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,477

    Default


    He wanted the server, I declined. It went worse every day, afterward, he declared me an enemy, threatened to destroy me If I don't give him the server. Told me that our friendship was a deal, offered me his friendship. Blocked me, used other innocent people to deliver me his messages.

    But today, he started doing it..and I really feel under pressure. I just can't take his threats and actions against me and any other innocent Forumer anymore and I just don't know if I should stay or not

    I was simply friends because I used to talk to him about real life, I thought that I finally found someone to talk to about my real-life issues and talk about my life but I realized that it was all a lie, the friendship was fake
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post

    He wanted the server, I declined. It went worse every day, afterward, he declared me an enemy, threatened to destroy me If I don't give him the server. Told me that our friendship was a deal, offered me his friendship. Blocked me, used other innocent people to deliver me his messages.

    But today, he started doing it..and I really feel under pressure. I just can't take his threats and actions against me and any other innocent Forumer anymore and I just don't know if I should stay or not

    I was simply friends because I used to talk to him about real life, I thought that I finally found someone to talk to about my real-life issues and talk about my life but I realized that it was all a lie, the friendship was fake
    mehhhhhhhh every1 had a fake friend before. Get over it dont be paranoid

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    lol no1 will hate you if you didnt do a bad thing
    yeah besides, we know the truth and will defend you if anything goes south.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    lol no1 will hate you if you didnt do a bad thing
    Couple of my friends left his cult so he accused me of being a traitor and told his cult to hate me
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard AllyCat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tim Hortons ~ Canada
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Couple of my friends left his cult so he accused me of being a traitor and told his cult to hate me
    As FyreX said above, we got your back, Toby, and we'll defend you. We know the truth, and we know what Bite is like. Don't worry, we got you.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


    IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!


    POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Why are you people so weak?. It triggers me.

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard AllyCat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tim Hortons ~ Canada
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Why are you people so weak?. It triggers me.
    He's not weak. Don't be rude.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”


    IGN: AllyCat22
    Level: 59
    IG: @daftestbiscuitally
    Join Forumers United: Here!


    POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat22 View Post
    He's not weak. Don't be rude.


    I'm not trying to be rude or anything.. but i would troll the heck out of that Biteshet if i was him.

    Some 13 year olds trying to be loyal to their **Lord** by attacking me wouldn't hurt me also..

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything.. but i would troll the heck out of that Biteshet if i was him.

    Some 13 year olds trying to be loyal to their **Lord** by attacking me wouldn't hurt me also..
    Yeah, i can see where you're coming from but you can just emphatize here, constantly being s***talked to by some guy and his servants isn't exactly something humans are exposed to on the daily.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    is it because your neutral? Dude, I felt sorry for you even tho Bite is dead.

    Now... Who will host our forum meetups now without you? It's really really good to see you, really hope you'll come back sooner.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Couple of my friends left his cult so he accused me of being a traitor and told his cult to hate me
    Oh..... That explains why. Also your the elder to the guild.

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    is it because your neutral? Dude, I felt sorry for you even tho Bite is dead.

    Now... Who will host our forum meetups now without you? It's really really good to see you, really hope you'll come back sooner.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh..... That explains why. Also your the elder to the guild.
    I’m not elder in any guild. I’m telling that we had a fake friendship.

    I don’t know if I should quit or stay, I just don't know.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Brother, I’m not elder in any guild. I’m telling that Bite is threatening me.

    I don’t know if I should quit or stay
    Stay, Leave the discord server and ignore him and try leaving the guild.

    I didn't know he was doing this to you, I would help you talk to him back but sadly because of my ***** iPad version I can't use discord anymore.

    Again, Stay as if he is getting toxic from getting banned.

    Should I left bitelordists, I don't really care about my rank as a commander.

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Stay, Leave the discord server and ignore him and try leaving the guild.

    I didn't know he was doing this to you, I would help you talk to him back but sadly because of my ***** iPad version I can't use discord anymore.

    Again, Stay as if he is getting toxic from getting banned.

    Should I left bitelordists, I don't really care about my rank as a commander.
    I’m not in the discord server, dude did you actually read?

    Please read
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard slinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    ratatouille
    Posts
    137

    Default

    you should stay if you want, dont let anyone discourage you by their own opinions, you can do whatever you want.
    ign: slinkyman
    started playing in July, 2019.
    Growtokens 37/200
    Goal: Growtoken Doggy
    Guild: SOUL (GL)
    YouTube Channel
    World: SLINKYSTUDIOS
    Level: 23

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •