Thread: Nerf map of loki

Default Nerf map of loki

We all know that theres a new map called map of loki,but it requires angel mercy's wing to get,from that it will cost alot of wls and some poor players will have a hard time getting some valkyrie stuffs,the broken heart malady was hard to find to begin with,so nerfing it would be a good thing,like surging a broken heart malady or somthing...

Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    We all know that theres a new map called map of loki,but it requires angel mercy's wing to get,from that it will cost alot of wls and some poor players will have a hard time getting some valkyrie stuffs,the broken heart malady was hard to find to begin with,so nerfing it would be a good thing,like surging a broken heart malady or somthing...
    If I understand it rightly, you get Broken Heart malady for 'punching too much', I have that malady since the update came out and I am really big farmer, so it's easy to find, just ask farmers or find some 125 levels You can surg me if you want to
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Lets just say it is what it is, its basically the same thing where you have to enter to a world at a specific level.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

that’s not how you beat the map; if you got this information from my guess on discord earlier, im sorry

nenkai revealed the way on his instagram

To decode the map you need to be in a world with an Apocalypse Weather Machine then you have to shatter a crystal wings crystal cluster any colour is accepted, that’s how you solved the Map of Loki go get that wings.

- Credit to TK69/Nenkaii
    tu me manques.

IGN : Schecters

not every riddle has such blatant and complicated answers, i thought too hard as well, when it was simply shattering a crystal.
    Ariana of Legend (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125

Lol I'm very Mad at myself, I knew it from the very first moment and even posted it on the forums xD

I was trying to solve it with Nilham and he told me that it was very expensive to shatter Crystal Wings...
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

The issue is solved,its not harder than we expect,the angel mercy's wing was just a bluff,you just need to go to a apocalypse weathered world and break a harmonic crystal while wearing a crystal wing,hope that this clears the mess....