Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Make notes easier to break

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Raikasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Weebs nation....
    Posts
    105

    Default Make notes easier to break

    I just noticed that,when you made a song and you got bored with it, Its so hard to break all those notes,like, you gotta break some blocks before getting to replace those notes,can there be a item that will make removing notes easier? I just hope there will....

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard DoctorNicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Hm, this is a good idea, and some other composers have probably have noticed this as well.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

  3. #3
    Knight TURNNOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Not Banned
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikasa View Post
    I just noticed that,when you made a song and you got bored with it, Its so hard to break all those notes,like, you gotta break some blocks before getting to replace those notes,can there be a item that will make removing notes easier? I just hope there will....
    Interesting, hope the item is added in the game :O
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    One break would result in many accidental breaks, 2 punches would be better
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    One break would result in many accidental breaks, 2 punches would be better
    ^^^ this

    I suggest a tool (note destructor something or noteaxe) for notes to be easier to break but it will benefit some farmers because of its 1 hit. 200 growtokens & untradable
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    ^^^ this

    I suggest a tool (note destructor something or noteaxe) for notes to be easier to break but it will benefit some farmers because of its 1 hit. 200 growtokens & untradable
    200 Growtokens for breaking notes easily isn't something really demanding
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •