Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dark side of growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    1341 Days ago...
    here's the thing right, so judging by the part of the story I've read so far according to Gertie, zeh and onisim, it's stated a mod asked them to use something else, they used rashambo blocks, got nuked and warned, and banned 5 days later..... it's like what was the 5 days for and the point of asking to use something wlse? 5 days to sit inside an office and discuss who to ban? it's just it doesn't make any sense for a moderation team to do that be it whether these guys are some influencer group or a bunch of random players

the new mods really are inexperienced over time not targeting anyone specifically, but you can tell by the state of the game over the years from before and after Ubisoft took over
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    here's the thing right, so judging by the part of the story I've read so far according to Gertie, zeh and onisim, it's stated a mod asked them to use something else, they used rashambo blocks, got nuked and warned, and banned 5 days later..... it's like what was the 5 days for and the point of asking to use something wlse? 5 days to sit inside an office and discuss who to ban? it's just it doesn't make any sense for a moderation team to do that be it whether these guys are some influencer group or a bunch of random players

the new mods really are inexperienced over time not targeting anyone specifically, but you can tell by the state of the game over the years from before and after Ubisoft took over
    Excuse me why did you want to know how long I played? Also I understand that, but imagine if you were rushed of your feet by having to nuke worlds and this happens. This could of easily been a mistake, and it's unfair that mods are being called unprofessional. I do speculate why IT TOOK 5 DAYS but that's not the point, you cannot blame the moderators. When at the time the people who were banned were clearly laughing or not realising how serious the situation was. The messages they were sending each other were immature and they clearly are taking the situation seriously now. No matter how much I liked these players... Something had to be done
    LetsGo

Excuse me why did you want to know how long I played? Also I understand that, but imagine if you were rushed of your feet by having to nuke worlds and this happens. This could of easily been a mistake, and it's unfair that mods are being called unprofessional. I do speculate why IT TOOK 5 DAYS but that's not the point, you cannot blame the moderators. When at the time the people who were banned were clearly laughing or not realising how serious the situation was. The messages they were sending each other were immature and they clearly are taking the situation seriously now. No matter how much I liked these players... Something had to be done
    I mean if the mods leave it of at nuking the world, alright cool. The world is nuked, everything has been stop, so why ban? you give a warning to the players and ban them 5 days later, what's the warning for then if they are gonna get banned anyways....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Master Sorcerer

I mean if the mods leave it of at nuking the world, alright cool. The world is nuked, everything has been stop, so why ban? you give a warning to the players and ban them 5 days later, what's the warning for then if they are gonna get banned anyways....
    New mods are corrupt.
    Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Lesser Knight

The whole forum is people complaining do u really think this is a coincidence or smth? These bans were unfair and biased. While zeh,dayumjason,oldgertie,snerf got 730 days or perma i dont rem,onisim got 60 like why? They clearly show bias against players

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoy View Post
    New mods are corrupt.
    Ok I've noticed your siggy, are you banned?
    I can totally agree with you, now I have a fear of al of the moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Cool conspiracy. Try more facts, maybe.
    This one statement could fix nearly every problem the world Faces today
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

READ THIS!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Is-this-legal

New Video!

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    The whole forum is people complaining do u really think this is a coincidence or smth? These bans were unfair and biased. While zeh,dayumjason,oldgertie,snerf got 730 days or perma i dont rem,onisim got 60 like why? They clearly show bias against players
    I wouldn't count 5 to 8 people as the whole forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Ok I've noticed your siggy, are you banned?
    I can totally agree with you, now I have a fear of al of the moderators.
    If you don't break the rules I'm sure you have nothing to fear. People don't get banned for activities like farming, Geiger, ghost hunting ECT ECT ECT.

Over 5+ years in GT and I never talked to a moderator. I'm not looking for attention of moderators. To me they are just GT police.

We really don't have all the information to have an honest discussion. Moderators are not allowed to disclose that information, so we will never have the moderators side of the story. We have a video with a part of the ending cut out. We have one side of the story of the people suspended. We don't have any emails from the players and support to verify the actual reason suspensions were dished out. All we can do is speculate and give opinions. Also, people are saying that there was a period of time between the actual incident and the punishment. We don't know what the players were doing in that period of time. It could have been nothing more. It could have been something more.

I don't have enough information and I won't ever get the information. I honestly don't care about the situation. I am just giving my opinion because this is entertainment too me. To be honest this entire situation is between the players and the moderator involved.

do u think things like this will be resolved, threads like this obviously just gets closed

why do they have to bait the moderators in the first place? and wait, it's their problem to fix not yours
    i wouldn't even call those two "influencers" neither lol

Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

We would like to provide you with some insight and address the recent account terminations of the aforementioned players once and for all.

Unfortunately, they infringed on our rules multiple times in the past, going so far as in breaking The Growtopian Code with a recent exploit in the game, in which we were able to get enough proof of their malicious intent based on our investigation, leaving us no choice but removing them from the game permanently. After a thorough investigation, we are sorry to say, that we don't think there is much room for redemption going forward.

Removing well-known players from the game is nothing we do lightly, but we would like to ask for your understanding that we want to keep the community a friendly place without deliberately created controversy. We hope that this clarifies the steps we had to take to ensure a pleasant game experience for everyone.

Closing this thread now.