Thread: Limited items are apparently not limited for famous people...

Angry Limited items are apparently not limited for famous people...

So as we all probably heard, Ubisoft has started to pay big YouTubers to promote their game. That includes PrestonPlayz, who has NEVER played the game before. In his backpack he had all (or atleast most of) the IOTM's. There's clearly alot of DLs worth of items, which Ubisoft has just spawned into his backpack. They're limited for a reason.
    You see where I'm going with this. You can apparently promote their game and get limited items (that we, normal players, have to work hard to get) for free.

"I've had a growtopia Instagram account for over 4 years, so if you (Ubisoft) could spawn Phoenix wings in my backpack, I would start to post more about growtopia. Why not? You gave limited items to YouTubers". You can see how stupid (and unfair) that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Craith View Post
    So as we all probably heard, Ubisoft has started to pay big YouTubers to promote their game. That includes PrestonPlayz, who has NEVER played the game before. In his backpack he had all (or atleast most of) the IOTM's. There's clearly alot of DLs worth of items, which Ubisoft has just spawned into his backpack. They're limited for a reason.
    You see where I'm going with this. You can apparently promote their game and get limited items (that we, normal players, have to work hard to get) for free.

"I've had a growtopia Instagram account for over 4 years, so if you (Ubisoft) could spawn Phoenix wings in my backpack, I would start to post more about growtopia. Why not? You gave limited items to YouTubers". You can see how stupid (and unfair) that is.
    Kind of gotta agree with this.

But do they keep the items after they've made the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangramboy View Post

I’m 99% sure they don’t even go back to the game again, let alone if ubi let’s them keep the items.
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

It’s good to be back.

Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Quote Originally Posted by Tangramboy View Post

I agree, I don't think it's wrong if it's a one off thing right? like say Ubisoft signed a contract with them to promote their game through 1 video, it gonna be useless anyways if they keep it and never play the game again
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

I noticed that too when I watched the video. I really disliked that.

Hope they remove those items.(or at least buy them from the actual market from someone with world locks so we know they weren't just spawned in)
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.