Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oh god they added the floss /dance2

Jfc, no one cares if MrAmos's version is better. We should be glad that the floss animation isn't as cringy as the one he animated. You guys hate the dance so much, and yet you're asking for a worse version, like... What?
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by Xrmion View Post
    I mean if Ubisoft wants to do something at least do it better than this poorly animated floss that we have on the game.

Better floss is acceptable than Bad animation floss that I bet no one will use it soon.

look at this and compare what animation is better

Attachment 223617 VS Attachment 223618

tbh it's still cringe but at least better than what we have in-game in my opinion
    Hahaha, well you may think it's easy to rotate the Growtopian torso like that, but it is not. How the character rendering works, that is not possible. So you may be bale to animate to your hearts content in various software, but it is not possible within the game engine... it may feel like a simple thing, but no.

If we could have implemented, let's be honest here, an obvious movement to what the actual dance has, we would have!

Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Hahaha, well you may think it's easy to rotate the Growtopian torso like that, but it is not. How the character rendering works, that is not possible. So you may be bale to animate to your hearts content in various software, but it is not possible within the game engine... it may feel like a simple thing, but no.

If we could have implemented, let's be honest here, an obvious movement to what the actual dance has, we would have!

ok sorry, I didn't know the game engine can't rotate the body or anything else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Jfc, no one cares if MrAmos's version is better. We should be glad that the floss animation isn't as cringy as the one he animated. You guys hate the dance so much, and yet you're asking for a worse version, like... What?
    well, I showed some others and they preferred it than what we have now...
    IGN: Zarmion

I don't know why everyone is upset about this being added into the game. It's just a dance move and that's all. So what if it came from Fortnite or many people do it, which has made it "cringy"? Stop acting like immature kids and grow up. "Growtopia is dying now because Ubisoft bought the game." "Growtopia added the floss and dab, this is the end folks." Honestly, stop crying over something so trivial as a dance move added into the game. If you don't like it, then just don't use the command. It's just that simple.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    same.

ass
    When I saw your avatar all I could think of was crazy science owls doing the floss
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_ View Post
    I don't know why everyone is upset about this being added into the game. It's just a dance move and that's all. So what if it came from Fortnite or many people do it, which has made it "cringy"? Stop acting like immature kids and grow up. "Growtopia is dying now because Ubisoft bought the game." "Growtopia added the floss and dab, this is the end folks." Honestly, stop crying over something so trivial as a dance move added into the game. If you don't like it, then just don't use the command. It's just that simple.
    Alrighty I'll be off to suggesting them to add a certain hand signal move, I think it would fit in well
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote