Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New growmoji

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    116

    Default New growmoji

    Yeah... during the start of paw, nekorei said there would be a new growmoji, it hasnt even been announced and its alrdy day 7. Uhhhh

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard 6gsy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    Yeah... during the start of paw, nekorei said there would be a new growmoji, it hasnt even been announced and its alrdy day 7. Uhhhh
    Maybe it’s still hidden within SoG’s, it might take days to find it like French maids dress and luminous eyes from last year.
    IGN:6GSY1
    GUILD : PANDACLOUD
    LEVEL : 69

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6gsy1 View Post
    Maybe it’s still hidden within SoG’s, it might take days to find it like French maids dress and luminous eyes from last year.
    No, it's only the Tongue block I believe.

    But who knows
    IGN: Tangramboy


    Goals

    • Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards


    Tangram Studios


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    417

    Default

    It would show up as undiscovered in the growmoji tab you get from wrenching yourself.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Tangramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    It would show up as undiscovered in the growmoji tab you get from wrenching yourself.
    Actually, no

    You see, I didn't have (ill) and (grin) before
    I didn't see them in the undiscovered tab
    IGN: Tangramboy


    Goals

    • Focused Eyes: 54/100 Growtokens
    • Legendary Wings: 6/20 Legendary Steps
    • Win VOTW: 0/1 Growie Awards


    Tangram Studios


  6. #6
    Administrator JamSandwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    396

    Default

    The new 'growmoji' is the new "Growmoji Tongue Block"... it was a simple mistake on the previous announcement.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •