Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YOU PROMISED SPACE BAR TO PUNCH ON MAC FOR PAW

"I shall not make any more promises at this point but I will do my best to make sure that everyone is informed about the upcoming Clash (like what and when it's going to be) so just in case I am out on holiday again someone could still post it on my behalf." - NekoRei

Promises Click here to view
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

LOOK, not because NekoRei said that the suggestion was going to be forwarded to the devs and will be a priority in PAW it does not mean that it's going to be 100% that they will implement the space bar feature for Mac Users exactly on Player Appreciation Week. You don't have to wait for PAW 2020 because suggestions are not always only found on PAW but sometimes found in other updates. Just wait, maybe in the next few months they'll implement it. Stop whining for this thread will do nothing.

We did not promise anything. I repeatedly mentioned in all of my posts: All suggestions are subject to approval. Please take note that not all suggestions will make it to PAW. It all depends on many factors.

Closing this thread now. Also, giving you a warning for singling out mods.

DISCLAIMER:[/B] Please take note that even if your submission made it to this thread it does not mean it will be implemented. There is absolutely no guarantee that suggestions posted here will make it to implementation for many reasons and considerations. It just means that we’re highlighting it as it seems to be one of the most feasible ones.