Thread: Is this a PAW worthy idea? (Meaning, it was worth releasing this year)

Default Is this a PAW worthy idea? (Meaning, it was worth releasing this year)

Earlier on, before PAW was released and in its development stage, I suggested this idea that received support from all kinds of forumers. I was wondering what you guys think. Do you think this item should have been released in this year's PAW?

Basic Summary:

The item was basically a mannequin that can be modified with clothing and such. However, when standing over the mannequin, these clothing items would appear in their respective states: Foreground vs background. Thus, it would create a look similar to wearing the item, which would be beneficial in many trade worlds where people want to try on clothing items prior to their purchase.

Here is the thread if you want to look into it:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...uin-SUGGESTION
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

Banned

Yes, I like the idea. But it shouldn't be too OP so one item on each mannequin would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by RichWizard View Post
    Yes, I like the idea. But it shouldn't be too OP so one item on each mannequin would be great.
    Good point. I guess that should be part of the item's capabilities.

Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffy View Post
    Earlier on, before PAW was released and in its development stage, I suggested this idea that received support from all kinds of forumers. I was wondering what you guys think. Do you think this item should have been released in this year's PAW?

Basic Summary:

The item was basically a mannequin that can be modified with clothing and such. However, when standing over the mannequin, these clothing items would appear in their respective states: Foreground vs background. Thus, it would create a look similar to wearing the item, which would be beneficial in many trade worlds where people want to try on clothing items prior to their purchase.

Here is the thread if you want to look into it:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...uin-SUGGESTION
    It's a very creative and definitely useful idea, but wouldn't it affect the economy somehow? If players see it's ugly, they wouldn't bother to get it- thus affecting the circle of trading in the game. Less people would be buying, and sellers would have a hard time, I think it's already fine for players to try out stuff and decide if they'd want to resell or keep, and even profiting a little if they choose to resell- that's how trading works and it's already great that way!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zerene View Post
    It's a very creative and definitely useful idea, but wouldn't it affect the economy somehow? If players see it's ugly, they wouldn't bother to get it- thus affecting the circle of trading in the game. Less people would be buying, and sellers would have a hard time, I think it's already fine for players to try out stuff and decide if they'd want to resell or keep, and even profiting a little if they choose to resell- that's how trading works and it's already great that way!
    both you and pooffy make great sense, dang it would be hard to decide whether to implement it or not, oof tough choice.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    both you and pooffy make great sense, dang it would be hard to decide whether to implement it or not, oof tough choice.
    I'll introduce my point of view:

As Zerene previously said, this could indeed theoretically affect the economy. But practically, if you don't like the item you bought, you'll logically resell it which brings us to the point of Pooffy, let them try the item virtually to reduce useless trades.

I couldn't agree more to the validity of your point. Well said! However, I guess that is rather subjective, since people tend to have their own interest in the looks of items and compositions of sets. Anyways, definitely a great point still.

Sorry to pop the bubble..
    Its not creative, because tons of people already suggested it, just in different way
    This particular idea is useless in crowded world, as that place will be full of player, overlapping each other

EXCEPT.. if the dressing room is private room
    Ypu know, something like going inside dressing room alone, without any other player going inside
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Leone Abbacchio your back!!!