Thread: Blue Name

Default Blue Name

Are you guys planning to implement a way to toggle the name? It looks good as a reward for reaching max level (as I'm 100k exp away from turning lvl 125) and plus it's unique. But sometimes, we would want to go to other worlds without getting unneeded attention or another one, for example: Get the Dr. Title which the blue name overlaps the red name.

I seriously thought that this would be implemented in PAW and it was one of the only few things that I was waiting for. I'm not alone in this too, a lot of people have suggested important game features that you guys overlooked.

PAW was great, don't get me wrong, it was just lackluster especially that most of the suggestions that actually mattered to players was never implemented in this year's PAW. Step up your game, Ubi!

trust me, nowadays blue name just a normal thing and not many player would appreciate it. we knew if doing 2k surgery is harder than farming to reach lvl 125 but we as farmer which reach lvl max still need something more than just Blue Name. maybe next time i hope if blue name doing SBs, their SB will being blue like Dr. tittle.

btw, hello from me.
    XYZeus
    OWNER VENDIC

PLEASE, VISIT MY YT CHANNEL
    XYZeus GT

Quote Originally Posted by kresnda View Post
    trust me, nowadays blue name just a normal thing and not many player would appreciate it. we knew if doing 2k surgery is harder than farming to reach lvl 125 but we as farmer which reach lvl max still need something more than just Blue Name. maybe next time i hope if blue name doing SBs, their SB will being blue like Dr. tittle.

btw, hello from me.
    XYZeus
    If you're someone like me who visits worlds often, you'll notice that some of the playerbase has no idea on how they get the blue name, hence they ask and bother you by getting triggered if you don't respond. Most of my friends who are lvl 125 would love an option to toggle it on and off, not just some curse that we have to deal with. It's a simple thing to ask, maybe eat a blueberry to make it go away for a day? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the blue name, I just would like to not have it on my ign on some occasions.

And for the Dr. Title, you need to do 5k surgs, 2k surgs is for the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    If you're someone like me who visits worlds often, you'll notice that some of the playerbase has no idea on how they get the blue name, hence they ask and bother you by getting triggered if you don't respond. Most of my friends who are lvl 125 would love an option to toggle it on and off, not just some curse that we have to deal with. It's a simple thing to ask, maybe eat a blueberry to make it go away for a day? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the blue name, I just would like to not have it on my ign on some occasions.

And for the Dr. Title, you need to do 5k surgs, 2k surgs is for the wings.
    Eating the a blueberry wouldn’t work out since it already does a function. I think for everything that changes your name, you should just be able to eat an apple to make it go away like with the Legendary Title. Say if u have all three, L title, Dr Title, and Level 125, I think it would be cool when you use an apple, you can decide on which one you want to remove. Therefore you would need to eat 3 apples to get rid of all things that changed your name.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1