Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: Hey guys! Name's Kanna.

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    btw JoJo fun fact: Did you know the coloseum in Rome featured in part 5 is the same one as the one in part 2 of when Joseph fought eisidisi.

    btw I almost cried when I watched polnareff died and a brief cameo of the crusaders played as he laid on the ground and started to lose consciousness
    DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD. IF ABBACHIO(sorry)was still there and rewinded time. We could've watched the Joseph vs eisidisi fight part 5 edition

  2. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    I've welcomed you before, should I repeat it again?

    Also, depression is bad. I ones got depression so bad that I was out on a rebar session for a week. Really hope your depressive fillings will be over/recovers quickly.

  3. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    I've welcomed you before, should I repeat it again?

    Also, depression is bad. I ones got depression so bad that I was out on a rebar session for a week. Really hope your depressive fillings will be over/recovers quickly.
    Ha! I had to go through a mental hospital lol. I don't think it'll go away quickly, but thanks!

  4. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Ha! I had to go through a mental hospital lol. I don't think it'll go away quickly, but thanks!
    M-m-mental hospital? Is there even one existing?

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD. IF ABBACHIO(sorry)was still there and rewinded time. We could've watched the Joseph vs eisidisi fight part 5 edition
    OOF I never thought of that. Btw do you read the manga like steel ball run, I want to get into it but I'm not sure whether it's very long
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  6. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    OOF I never thought of that. Btw do you read the manga like steel ball run, I want to get into it but I'm not sure whether it's very long
    dude steel ball run is one my favs! I plan to do a gt animation on it one day

  7. #19
    Master Sorcerer MrAugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Hello and welcome back!
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

  8. #20
    Master Sorcerer TurtlePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Welcome!

    Kanna's a great name! ❤
    IGN: TurtlePirate

    GUILD: Beta (GC)

    I'm an 2013 Growtopian.

    If you need help, then contact me:

    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    dude steel ball run is one my favs! I plan to do a gt animation on it one day
    sorry i had class, idk I just really like the art or the panels as well as the concept of horses. I mean I'm an art student and studying araki art style is just amazing
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •