Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sponsoring to youtubers with DLS instead of real money?

I believe it is illegal. Moderators won’t take action on Jamew7 and PeterW most likely because they are content creators, and keep the game alive. I have seen a bit of bias from the new moderators as of late, and wouldn’t advise doing this unless you have a strong following.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    it is illegal. Moderators won’t take action on Jamew7 and PeterW most likely because they are content creators, and keep the game alive. I have seen a bit of bias from the new moderators as of late, and wouldn’t advise doing this unless you have a strong following.
    WHAT? I don't think it's true, if it's illegal. They have to take action to them. It's like, 'Hey i'm going to be content creator to break rules'. Also as i know one of the content creator 'zStep' got perma ban. Still waiting from developers. Rules must be precise and clear.

Its not illegal, its just not advisable as moderators do not want you guys to go to them if you ever get scammed. So its more of do it at your OWN RISK. Best is just to wait and hear from them.
    IGN:Fervors