Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sponsoring to youtubers with DLS instead of real money?

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_ View Post
    I don't think this is true. Some people who draw pictures of growtopia characters charge world-locks, and "allegedly" I think even mods and famous players have bought these kinds of services from art drawers.
    i know for a fact that buying pictures or drawings or anything like that in exchange for world locks IS illegal. mods have stated this on the forums multiple times.

it would be silly to ban someone for something like this, but i think the rule is implemented due to scams.

Lesser Wizard

It is illegal.
    IGN : TTTZ
    IG : TTTZ_GT
    Discord : TTTZ#3597

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    i know for a fact that buying pictures or drawings or anything like that in exchange for world locks IS illegal. mods have stated this on the forums multiple times.

it would be silly to ban someone for something like this, but i think the rule is implemented due to scams.
    Ah, did not know that. I've seen someone selling pictures for world locks that's why I thought it was legal and also used the word "allegedly" because I did not know if it was illegal or not.
    GrowID - Anime
    LEVEL - 95
    Main World - KURO
    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Goals
    • Level 125 - 95/125
    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Umm many people are selling there arts or intro/outro for wls and some famous people even pay for it so yeah... I guess it’s legal
    IGN: Zarmion

I believe it is illegal. Moderators won’t take action on Jamew7 and PeterW most likely because they are content creators, and keep the game alive. I have seen a bit of bias from the new moderators as of late, and wouldn’t advise doing this unless you have a strong following.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    it is illegal. Moderators won’t take action on Jamew7 and PeterW most likely because they are content creators, and keep the game alive. I have seen a bit of bias from the new moderators as of late, and wouldn’t advise doing this unless you have a strong following.
    WHAT? I don't think it's true, if it's illegal. They have to take action to them. It's like, 'Hey i'm going to be content creator to break rules'. Also as i know one of the content creator 'zStep' got perma ban. Still waiting from developers. Rules must be precise and clear.

Its not illegal, its just not advisable as moderators do not want you guys to go to them if you ever get scammed. So its more of do it at your OWN RISK. Best is just to wait and hear from them.
    IGN:Fervors