Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Please fix the game. Or soon will be dead.

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Exclamation Please fix the game. Or soon will be dead.

    Hi growtopian.

    So last night i have been play growtopia as usual, visiting people world and get troll from the owner, not about scam or something.
    (Well seems scam/losing our stuffs will not be return cause by our fault (lol))
    So the owner ask me to get free stuffs that his already drop in his world that look like parkour. Then i just play and do it, then i get autoban for 60days because he troll me. After i have been banned and i watch youtube, it is because of autoban glitch. Please remove the gravity well or something that make it happen, i watch youtube alots of people got ban bcs of this glitch, soon or later growtopia will be only played by 500/50 people /fp . this will make growtopia dead soon or later. I have a proof thats the owner tell me to do the parkour, and i didnt know it was a ban glitch. And lets said about the roullete board thing, why dont u remove it? Cause it’s cant be use for csn right? Then what is it use for? I really love growtopia. I have been played for 6 years now, well i do quit and play again. And alots of changed, still have scammer and even have spammer now. This is just my idea. I already contact support but still didnt reply, so i take my time to create this thread. Please tell me what do you thing about this. Thanks
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Creating threads wont change anything (glitch is reported by many), just wait reply from support.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Yes bro. I didnt ask to do anything, i just give my idea. Dont u read?
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    players will still find a way to gamble. like https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Roshambo_Block

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    Yes bro. I didnt ask to do anything, i just give my idea. Dont u read?
    you said it will be dead? i dont want to argue.

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    players will still find a way to gamble. like https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Roshambo_Block
    Yes so why they dont remove it when it’s have no use?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    you said it will be dead? i dont want to argue.
    Well if people get troll and alots of people get this autoban glitch. Last time before i quit it was like 60k-30k online. Now max is only 30k-15k. R u new?
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Warfreak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    They will unban you
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    They will unban you
    Hopefully so. Thanks
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Dice_Block
    dont forget about bj, where they use chands/sorc to gamble.
    lets remove sorcs and chands

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Dice_Block
    dont forget about bj, where they use chands/sorc to gamble.
    lets remove sorcs and chands
    If there no roullete, dice, roshambo. Then chand and sorc is not a problem . Right?
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Some mods use roulette and roshambo for his/her game
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming

  12. #12
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvaGT View Post
    Some mods use roulette and roshambo for his/her game
    So that’s is a problem. They cant be mad if people also do that then
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    If there no roullete, dice, roshambo. Then chand and sorc is not a problem . Right?
    yiikes..


    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    Well if people get troll and alots of people get this autoban glitch. Last time before i quit it was like 60k-30k online. Now max is only 30k-15k. R u new?
    No im not, most of people left because ubisoft bought the game, not because of trolls/glitches/scammers, there were trolls/glitches/scammers before too. People didnt leave because of that.
    (I didnt want to argue but)

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    No im not, most of people left because ubisoft bought the game, not because of trolls/glitches/scammers, there were trolls/glitches/scammers before too. People didnt leave because of that.
    (I didnt want to argue but)
    How can because of ubisoft bought the game so people leave it? Lol.
    It could be because of the glitch and people get ban & didnt know or lazy to ask support. They is no reason why people would quit just because ubisoft bought the game.
    Make non sense
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    How can because of ubisoft bought the game so people leave it? Lol.
    It could be because of the glitch and people get ban & didnt know or lazy to ask support. They is no reason why people would quit just because ubisoft bought the game.
    because they loved seth & hamumu, and ubisoft couldnt handle the game in the first time. Tbh no1 forces you to play if you think game is dead.
    Last edited by Pente; 08-26-2019 at 01:41 PM. Reason: commas

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    because they loved seth & hamumu, and ubisoft couldnt handle the game in the first time. Tbh no1 forces you to play if you think game is dead.
    Lol u talk non sense bro. I do what i want.
    Just because they love seth & hamumu so they quit? What a funny joke, i love both of them too but still playing . The reason is just because people troll & get autoban glitch.
    Go watch youtube how many people get banned just because the glitch bro.
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Pente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ¯\(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )/¯
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    Lol u talk non sense bro. I do what i want.
    Just because they love seth & hamumu so they quit? What a funny joke, i love both of them too but still playing . The reason is just because people troll & get autoban glitch.
    Go watch youtube how many people get banned just because the glitch bro.
    bro? I dont want you to call me like that. And i talk what i want. Also i said 'Ubisoft couldnt handle it in the first time' its the 2nd reason why people left. There were rumors when ubisoft bought the game. Also i know few people who left because they loved seth & hamumu, believe or not. I dont want to argue from now on, so say what do you want to say :)

  19. #19
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth :)
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pente View Post
    bro? I dont want you to call me like that. And i talk what i want. Also i said 'Ubisoft couldnt handle it in the first time' its the 2nd reason why people left. There were rumors when ubisoft bought the game. Also i know few people who left because they loved seth & hamumu, believe or not. I dont want to argue from now on, so say what do you want to say
    Dont argue more bro, u talk non sense, we all know it. I call whatever i want to call you as long it’s still respecting you. Period

    (Someone is mad cause talk non sense lol)
    Its been 6 Years now with growtopia. Got so much changed, still so much scammer. And even got spammer now.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahero Firdaus View Post
    (Someone is mad cause talk non sense lol)
    yikes. fix your english before you say someone is talking nonsense.
    nothing will ever get through that thick skull of yours

    I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

    Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



    [

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •