Thread: Why are threads about false bans being closed?

Default Why are threads about false bans being closed?

There have been many threads about false bans with discussions and questions, but a lot of them are being closed? And its being said that the forums "are not the place to discuss bans". Could someone please elaborate? I mean we're discussing a major problem of the game right now, that's what the forums are for.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    There have been many threads about false bans with discussions and questions, but a lot of them are being closed? And its being said that the forums "are not the place to discuss bans". Could someone please elaborate? I mean we're discussing a major problem of the game right now, that's what the forums are for.
    Discussing bans inside of the Forums is strictly prohibited and there is a simple explanation for that. Forums are simply not the place for that type of discussions! They are filling up Threads with unnecessary posts about guilty/innocent people getting banned and it is making Forums look "dirty". Discussions about bans (if uncontrolled) can bring rebels if it gets out of hand. That's why these type of posts are being cut by the root quite fast. If you pay attention to any other serious Forums out there you will notice they have similar rules. Ubisoft wanted to make things separated because it's easier to control happenings. That's why you should only contact support if anything alike bans, disagreements or other types of problems occur.

ERGO

Do not try to make conversations and spread drama about how you/someone got banned. Support system will help you, community will not.
    Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
    Find me on Twitter!
    Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Speedynex explained everything.
    If they event wanted they would add a topic for bans.
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Forums are mainly meant for growtopians to work together to solve problems, not rant and rave about the ban that you're guilty/not-guilty on. We also have growtopia support for a reason.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

As mentioned above, forum's not the place where we discuss bans publicly and it's something should be handled privately hence that we're unable to help you at forums. That's the reason why we close threads about punishments at forums.

Closing thread.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?