Thread: ZStep is right

Default ZStep is right

Ubisoft cant be banning people that are “Bad”. Mostly all the wealthy growtopians are teens or adults that say curse and make sexual jokes. If Ubisoft wants the game to be more kid friendly then why is the recommended age for Growtopia 12+? Instead of banning mostly innocent, harmless people, y’all should focus on what y’all are doing to PAW. You (Ubisoft) have butchered PAW his year. It’s like y’all don’t appreciate us. Well the point is ZStep is right.

Well actually I just found out that they changed the recommended age for the game to 7. And they haven't really publicly stated that they are going to be more strict on the rules...

thanks for the support, but please lets be respectful towards ubisoft and people working for them!

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    Well actually I just found out that they changed the recommended age for the game to 7. And they haven't really publicly stated that they are going to be more strict on the rules...

thanks for the support, but please lets be respectful towards ubisoft and people working for them!
    I’ll try to be nicer next time. Im just mad theres no zstep vids for almost the whole summer. Love ur vids!

You can't assume that moderators do not know how to do their job and that they have been trained poorly. I'm certain their integrity is great enough to not make petty and unreasonable bans, that's just absurd and I doubt Ubisoft would allow that. You do not hear the full story for somebody's ban, you only hear one side of the story that most likely being the banned player. It's human nature to be humble and not concede your wrong-doings.

Players who were suspended have obviously done serious and unsporting actions to grant them that ban. It may be one serious crime or repeated toxic acts. Unfortunately, nobody knows truly if ZStep is innocent but the moderators.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Well actually I just found out that they changed the recommended age for the game to 7.
    F for ubisoft

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    wow I've just been dragged into a cult

Name:  maxresdefault.png
Views: 299
Size:  514.6 KB

white 10 chars
    IGN: Zarmion

can y'all shut up with these threads? like they alr gave a reason why and y'all are still being delusional thinking they did ntg wrong at all
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Ubisoft is only doing them a favor by not telling the reason to their bans lmao
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Name:  d22222222.PNG
Views: 283
Size:  47.9 KB
    why in the 85th underworlds britains got talent champion is growtopia rated Teen+
    ign: slinkyman
    started playing in July, 2019.
    Growtokens 37/200
    Goal: Growtoken Doggy
    Guild: SOUL (GL)
    YouTube Channel
    World: SLINKYSTUDIOS
    Level: 23

Well ngl i have seen many 7 year olds in the game, but mostly its srsly 12+ or even older, almost all of my friends are 15 or older already, and curse words and some erh-erh jokes are fine between friends. Punishment towards that would be understandable if someone super-broadcasted it, but, if it's between friends only then its no harm done tbh
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Ubisoft have been tailoring Growtopia to appeal to younger children, In the console versions, more words are censored and you can't even turn off the swear filter.
    ~IGN: Nanimator
    ~Joined Growtopia On 7-13-2015
    ~Discord: Nanimator#6408

https://youtu.be/ZPzsx3AdHpw

Banned

#unbanzstepxd nobody agrees with Ubisoft we know you don’t agree either, we also know you’re holding back because you don’t want to get perma banned, let’s be straightforward okay? Sell your diamond locks 1/3$ you probably make more selling them than with youtube money 1 gem lock goes for $300 in the growtopia market right now, you know what that means? Jamew7 practically has over $200k in game currency that can be easily sold for $2 if sold cheap on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    #unbanzstepxd nobody agrees with Ubisoft we know you don’t agree either, we also know you’re holding back because you don’t want to get perma banned, let’s be straightforward okay? Sell your diamond locks 1/3$ you probably make more selling them than with youtube money 1 gem lock goes for $300 in the growtopia market right now, you know what that means? Jamew7 practically has over $200k in game currency that can be easily sold for $2 if sold cheap on the market.
    A very bad analogy tbh... Don't jump to conclusions, please.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

I think we should all give Ubisoft some respect for what their efforts. Don't focus only on the negative side.
    Hey there, I’m Winwood. Really old player from January 2014.

Ways to contact me:
    Instagram: Winwoodgt
    Discord: Win#1459
    In-game name: Winwood

Have fun and stay safe out there!

Y'all should stop touching the age suggestion. It's like it really matters, right? This is the digital age, and I've seen games with players under the games' age suggestion and I know you guys have, too. Anyone can fake their information since they're just behind a screen. Live in the real and now, not tomorrow's ideal or yesterday's mistake - we can't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    Y'all should stop touching the age suggestion. It's like it really matters, right? This is the digital age, and I've seen games with players under the games' age suggestion and I know you guys have, too. Anyone can fake their information since they're just behind a screen. Live in the real and now, not tomorrow's ideal or yesterday's mistake - we can't change that.
    Anything to talk bad about Ubisoft
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Anything to talk bad about Ubisoft
    Yeah, and it doesn't help the situation if they keep complaining. They should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    I think we should all give Ubisoft some respect for what their efforts. Don't focus only on the negative side.
    “Yeah the Koch brothers fund anti-science politicians and profit off of destroying the planet but they’re philanthropists!”

^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    300,000 gems / 1,000,000