Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Requirements for getting Floating Speakers

  1. #1
    Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    73

    Default Requirements for getting Floating Speakers

    I'm confused of the requirements for getting floating speakers!
    According to Growtopia Fandom Wiki - it said you have to have more than 6000 hours played time and level 100 and 5 years of playing. You can click in this link https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Floating_Speakers
    but i saw a person on instagram name IGhostriderZ got floating speakers while have 4828hours of playing and level100 and 5years of playing.
    So my question is if I reached level100 and 5years of playing will I get it?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer lightvolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    us
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tious View Post
    I'm confused of the requirements for getting floating speakers!
    According to Growtopia Fandom Wiki - it said you have to have more than 6000 hours played time and level 100 and 5 years of playing. You can click in this link https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Floating_Speakers
    but i saw a person on instagram name IGhostriderZ got floating speakers while have 4828hours of playing and level100 and 5years of playing.
    So my question is if I reached level100 and 5years of playing will I get it?
    Lvl 100
    And account created time


    Past update but prob assistance
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

    https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

    and when upload it, no work

    [i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    151

    Default

    too bad for one like me whos level 100+ already and played 6000hrs but need to wait 2 more years

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Garade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarizardGT View Post
    too bad for one like me whos level 100+ already and played 6000hrs but need to wait 2 more years
    You need 5 years
    and one of the other conditions
    100 lvls or 6k hours
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see


    Rare live footage of a Forumer posting


    https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    You need 5 years
    and one of the other conditions
    100 lvls or 6k hours
    100 levels + 5 Years
    OR
    100 levels + 8000 hours+

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarizardGT View Post
    too bad for one like me whos level 100+ already and played 6000hrs but need to wait 2 more years
    I'm at 3k hours with over 4 and a half years left to go... :c game will prob be dead dead at that point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    100 levels + 5 Years
    OR
    100 levels + 8000 hours+
    Proof? 10char
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,858

    Default

    pretty sure it was actually 2k?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    I'm at 3k hours with over 4 and a half years left to go... :c game will prob be dead dead at that point.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Proof? 10char
    I think i made mistake, I cant confirm on Hours limit , my guild member is on 7100 + Hours now and 125 lvl

  9. #9
    Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    You need 5 years
    and one of the other conditions
    100 lvls or 6k hours
    Thanks for information

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •